2) SCHOOL & FRIENDS

this chapter will be longer then the first one and i hope u guys like this:)

I was in such a good dream when my buzz kill bell went on. My alarm clock you know. Urghhh, I groaned. I have to go to a new school today. I turned the devil off and went to the bathroom to fresh up.

"What should i wear?" I asked my self. I tend to do that alot since I have nobody to ask this early in the morning. So i just go to my closet and look for myself.

I took out a pair of black skinnys with a red shirt and some wedges. And I topped that with a red and black hijab. Ready to fix my face.. I went to my desser got some eyeliner on my waterine and ran out the door. Im not a makeup type of person. I like it simple.With that I walked out the house to get to school.

The high school was only two blocks away from my new house. Which made it easier for me to get there and return.

The walk was pretty short but it relaxed my muscles from all the sleeping I was doing since the past couple of days.

•••

When I entered the classrom everyone was staring at me like I dont know what. Like your that thing that no one ever seen. Well they haven't seen me but okay what's up with the stare game. And that's what is really annoying. My teacher introduced me to the class and everyone said hi's and hello's. I returned the gesture and went to the seat That was available at the time.

"Hey" A girl sitting right in front of me said.

"Hey, whats your name?" I replied. Trying to make a conversation. I'm going to be here for along time. I gotta make some friends you know.

"My name is Isha, what about you?" she replied back.

"My name is Aminah," I answer. Smiling.

"Ohh nice name!" she complimented.

" Thanks. Where are you from? Seems to me your a Muslim." I asked being the usual nosey Aminah.

"Yes a I am. I'm from Pakistan but I was born and raised in New York. What about you?" she asked.

"I'm from Pakistan too and I was born and raised in Philly!" She was Pakistani as well. That's nice. Friend goal number one, check.

" Oh really, we have something in common." she says. And chuckled in return.

"Soo what classes do you have next?" I Start the next conversation. I clearly didn't know what to talk about. Me talking is only found at home, in school I'm less talkative and beau ally a different person. In a good way obviously.

We checked our classes and we had almost all of them together except American studies.
The bell rung and I went to my locker to get some books for the next class. And then Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was Isha. She scared me for a second . I guess we are friends.

Since I was new, she walked me to all the classes we had together. At the end of chemistry she showed me all her friends. They were all Muslim and were also hijabi.

After all my new school wasn't that bad.

Once school was over i walked back home.

"Assalamulaykum mom." I said as I placed my book bag into the closet along with my shoes.

"Walaykumasalam, how was your day?" She asked in return.

"It was really good actually, I thought it was gonna be bad but it wasn't! I also met this muslim girl, her name is Isha, she is really nice and we became friends I think!"