trente

YOU ARE OF SIGNIFICANCE, YOU ARE OF IMPORTANCE, PLEASE DO NOT LET OTHERS DOUBT YOU ABILITY TO PROCLAIM YOUR PURITY

🍦

the sound of refreshing gushing water had been replaced with the perfect hums that formed in the back of throats. those soft fingers pressed themselves against the coloured skin of a pale doll, creating their own pattern that matched the breathing cycle that had emerged.

the contrast of skin tones and heat that both bodies permitted were simply heavenly to tyler, as he often found himself relishing in these moments in which he could allow himself to touch bare skin with his love. and with the warm bubbles that constantly popped against his skin, he could confidently say that he was content.

though he may still be feeling slightly light-headed from his activities that had taken place not so long ago, he knew that his red headed love would aid him in restoring energy and stability. he could recall how joshua was quick to rush to their shared bathroom, flicking the tap that allowed warm water to flow from the drains, his calloused fingers hooking around the naked skin in order to carry him to the filled tub.

he could only let out a slight whimper at the intrusive feeling of burning water against his skin that was subject to friction. as he was highly aware that their clothes had been shed, it was much more suited when joshua stepped in behind his limp frame.

but as he was currently positioned against the toned torso of his saviour, those fingertips that had previously gripped his limbs in sexual positions were now bathing his body with that wild fig scented body wash that the brunette absolutely adored lathering his body in.

the angel felt his head rest against the shoulder of his love, a smile stretching at his lips in content as his body was massaged by those hands he constantly found himself craving the touch of. he had almost jumped when he felt those beautiful pink lips press themselves on his wet expanse of skin under his ear, his eyes fluttering closed at the feeling.

"are you hurting, sweetheart?" joshua let his lips linger on the back of the brunette's neck, causing several bumps to arise upon the sun-kissed skin which had previously been tainted by the sweet sensation of precious love.

but with those craved kisses that never failed to bring his cheeks to a shade of rosace, the mind of the angel was brought back to the moment in which his nails were scratching profusely down the freckled back of his pale saviour. taking that moment of sheer vulnerability, the young angel shook his head lightly.

"i-i i'm always safe when-when i'm with you, j-josh." the fragile boy mumbled, the freckles that had began to form on his chubbed cheeks had now blossomed, and joshua could not think of an event of ethereal. "be-besides, i want t-to conver-verse about something dif-different. so, le-l-let's talk about-um, uh-weed?"