All My Children

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV.

I woke up this morning and I can't stop thinking about what Esther put in those glasses of champagne, if Damon hates me for vamping out on him and my date with Kol.

"Bella!" I hear Elena shout as she comes into my room.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask her as I jump up from my bed.

"C'mon, I'm going to see Damon" She tells me, and throws me my jacket.

"Ok, I need to see him anyways" I tell her as I put my jacket on and we leave my bedroom.

(Skip to The Salvatore Boarding House)

When we get to the Boarding House, I'm about to knock on the door but it swings open. It then reveals a shirtless Damon, and Rebekah who is in the same dress she was in last night at the party. I'm about to say so something, but Rebekah walks past us smirking. After she walks past us I try to decide to talk with Damon or go with Rebekah as I need to talk to Elijah.

"Rebekah, wait up!" I shout after her before turning to Damon and Elena "I'll talk to you both when I get back" I say to them and run up to Rebekah "C'mon, I'll give you a ride" I tell her, and she walks over to the passengers seat.

"Thank you" Rebekah tells me as we climb into my car.

"No problem. So, Damon?" I ask her with raised eyebrows as I turn the engine on.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But it meant nothing" She tells me innocently, and I start to laugh.

"Don't worry, I have my eyes on someone else now" I tell her with a small smirk.

"Kol? You know he's bad news, right?" She asks me, and I give her a little chuckle.

"Look, I knew he was a player the first time I met him in Chicago" I tell her honestly "Plus, a girl has needs" I add, and she starts to laugh with me. But even though Kol is a player, I hope he doesn't use me like any other random girl he finds in bar.

(Skip to Klaus' Mansion)

Once me and Rebekah arrive at Klaus' Mansion, we walk into the living room and we see Klaus on the coach sketching and Kol pacing around bored, but he comes to a stop when he sees me and Rebekah.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol says to Rebekah before turning to me "I thought our date wasn't until this afternoon, love" He asks me, and I look over to Klaus who is glaring at me before turning back to Kol.

"I'm actually here to talk to Elijah about something" I tell him, and he looks at me confused. Rebekah then tries to walk away but Kol stands in her way smirking.

"Get out of my way, Kol" Rebekah tells him.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" Kol asks her, and I glare at him. Matt's as much of a commoner as I am.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Rebekah threatens him, and I look over to Klaus to see him grinning "Don't start, Nik!" She shouts at him.

"I didn't say anything" Klaus says innocently.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment before my big date" Kol complains, and I walk over to Klaus to see what he is drawing.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it" Klaus tells him, and I look over his shoulder to see he is drawing horses?

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart" Kol tells him, and I swipe the sketch pad from Klaus' hands to have a closer look.