My story from the start.

When I was very young I thought I would be like any other person I would find a man and get married and have children with that person but at very young age I noticed something very different about myself. When I was very young I would hang out with this little girl she was about 4 and I was about 6 or 7 I can't remember but anyway I had a close bond with her and I thought of her as a sister and in my family we would kiss each other on the lips but other people think that's weird but whatever and when I kissed her goodbye I felt weird in a way that I couldn't understand it but I ignored it. I was going out this boy not saying his name but I thought I was in love with him. But when I grew up I never understood people mostly girls how they had crushes in 2 seconds where I would have to fake it and say stupid things but I IGNORED how I felt about my sexuality.

Fast forward a couple of years I was in secondary school (High School or Middle school) I never understood why girls would have a crush on this science teacher, while all the girls would drool just looking at him I on the other hand would be like meh. And they would look at me weirdly just for not liking him.

I would say that I was Bisexual, straight and then Lesbian until I finally understood that I was different. I first thought that I was Bisexual because I had a crush on my then best friend but what she said to me that she was Bi and I thought that I could have a chance but when she said she wouldn't go out with her friend that upset me a lot but I gave up in the end and went into a stupid relationships I would go in thinking I like this person  I would go out without with them without any feelings at all.

But when I went out with this boy named Dafydd I felt connected almost instantly and I felt happy being myself and I felt happy and attracted to him but I once again ignore my sexuality and attraction to him and I said that I think of you as a friend and I made a mistake of leaving him. 

But I have learnt from those mistakes and finally accepted who I am and my sexuality from meeting me best mate and her name is Kelly and she's stunning and I have a crush on her and I love her personality and when I first met her and got to know her I felt the urge to kiss her right there and now (after I learnt about her personality) but no matter what I'm happy knowing that I am Demisexual and happy.

This quote sums is me I was looking online to see If I was normal and was I different then what the world wanted me to be.

I love this dragon!!!!!!!!

I put a video from buzzfeed I don't like them but this video will tell you about sexuality and different types of them and I thought it was perfect.

^w^ DEATH OUT