Memories 2

My first day at high school, I was excited beyond. I took a shower and pulled this on.

I walked downstairs and dad was being hard about me wedding a skirt in high school and mom stopped him

I walked downstairs and dad was being hard about me wedding a skirt in high school and mom stopped him. "Excited?" Mom asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I wonder what it will be like." I told her. "Well it's definitely nothing like high school musical." Andrew told me coming in. Mom kissed his cheek and fixed his hair, baby. "Eat something and hurry up, I don't want your sister to be late." Mom told him and he rolled his eyes. "The speech is so boring, I almost fell asleep." Andrew told me and I giggled.
I run to Charlotte and Juliet and hugged them. "I'm so nervous." Charlotte said and I nodded in agreement. "Puff, I got this." Juliet said proudly and Andrew raised his eyebrows at her. "You do?" He asked and she nodded. "I'll keep an eye on you." He told her and ruffled her hair. "Andy!" She protested, he laughed and laid his arm around her. "Don't worry, you look gorgeous." He told her and walked away, she was blushing. Me and Charlotte giggled and she sighed. "I can't bare it any longer, I need to be his." She said dramatically, we laughed and pulled her inside.
Some guys looked at us and we looked at each, guys never were interested in us. We giggled and walked to the gym hall and sat down together. We waved Ben over, he was talking to some of his friends. He kissed Charlottes cheek and gave me and Juliet a hug. "Char, I'm gonna fall asleep." He warned her and she opened her arms for him. He crawled in her arms and already fell asleep. "I'm dating a big baby. He's lucky he's cute." She said and we laughed.
Andrew was right, that was so boring. Juliet fell asleep on me, she was my baby. I woke her up and we followed a teacher mr. Wright. I sat next to Juliet and he introduced himself. "I'm mr. Wright, I'll be your teacher Greek and your mentor, that means if your struggling with something you can always come to me. It doesn't matter what it is, if it's a problem I'm here to fix it." He told his kindly and we all smiled. "Okay, now I want you guys to introduce yourself. Tell me your name, hobbies, parents or irritating older brothers or sisters." He said and we laughed.
Charlotte and Ben were admired because of their parents and Juliet to, it was my turn. "I'm Phoebe, I dance and play volleyball. My parents are Percy and Annabeth Jackson. And I have an older brother, Andrew, but he's not irritating." I said and mr. Wright smile warmly at me. "Oh, I remember Andrew, still got that little brat, always trying to out smart me," he said and we laughed. "Hey, but the great news is we have a lot of legacies of the seven here!" He said and I smiled. James sat behind me and was next. "Wait are you and Juliet twins?" Mr. Wright asked and Juliet clenched her jaw. "Yes." James said and Juliet gave him a dirty glare. "Remember to always put them ten feet away from each other, Jamie Lamie won't survive Juliet in her rage." Ben said and the class laughed.
Andrew came in with another guy. "We're here to tell you about after school activities." Andrew announced ad gave us all a paper. They started to explain and Juliet was so sleepy. She fell asleep. "Female Grace!" Andrew called and she fell off her chair from the shock, everybody laughed as I helped her up. Andrew grinned at her and went on. We had to fill in the papers, I picked volleyball. Andrew came around to collect the papers, I saw some girls staring at him. Ew! Girls were falling for my brother. He came over to us and he grinned at Juliet. "Stop grinning, Jackson!" She snapped and he ruffled her hair. "No thank you." He said picking up her paper. I handed him mine and he smiled at me. "Bye, female grace and baby sister!" He jelled at us and left the class room. "I'm gonna hit him one day, really hard." Juliet grumbled and I laughed.