~Chapter 33~

*Edited*

>About 9 nine weeks to go until the baby arrives.👶🏼

Enjoy!!!
________________________

Tasha

C.J was the first one I've seen I woke up. Let's just say he wouldn't leave my side at all. Even going to the bathroom, he was still there. He made sure that I was comfortable. C.J was getting annoying.

I stayed in the hospital for four days. They kept me under observation, mostly for my high blood pressure. Plus monitoring my baby, who is still cooking.

Now I'm at home on bed rest for at least until I'm full term, anyway. Since C.J can't take off time off work yet. He's going to wait until the baby is born and then he'll take a few weeks off. Jane, my mother-in-law is staying at our house until after our baby is born. It's weird for me to think that, my mother-in-law. She's been so helpful around here, helping us out. She cooks and cleans because I can't do much right now.

I finally gave my wish list to Rachel since she kept bugging me about it. She smiled and said thanks for that.

I wrote a letter yesterday to take maternity leave because I can no longer work in my condition. A co-worker of mine will take care of my clients until I return. Bonnie visits me yesterday, and she was concerned about me. We talk and laugh for a few hours, then she had to return to her husband. She's excited to be a grandmother to our baby. We've talked about that and she said that she will be honoured to be a grandmother.

I was reading a book on the couch when C.J enter the house. He went to work for some extra shifts since he missed when he was off with me.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" As he smiles at me.

"Big and wonderful." He laughed at that joke. I feel huge and very achy.

"How was your day?" I ask him when he was taking off his shoes by the door.

"It was good. Now that I have four days off. Relax with you." Sitting where my feet are and laying them across his legs.

"Well, since you're sitting there. Would give my feet a rub please and thank you." He took off my socks and placed them on the end table.

"What time is your appointment tomorrow?" He asks me. I thought I told him. Guess I didn't.

"It's at eleven tomorrow," I said to remind him again. Since I've been in the hospital. My doctor wants to see me every week until I deliver.

"Where's my mom?" He probably noticed that it was quiet in our house without hearing her voice.

"She went to go grab something for tomorrow." I'm not what's she's getting.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to wash up and be right down. Do you need anything before I go up?" He says and I nodded my head.

He gently moved my feet from his lap and placed them on the couch. Patted my leg before he left.

I continued reading my book. My baby is kicking in there. I hated when they kick you in the ribs. It must be a boxing match inside.

"Ouch." I hissed at the pain. Rubbing my rub.

"Settled down in their sweetie." Patting it where the kicks are.

Jane walked in the door with bags in her hand. Hmm, I wonder what she got?

"Where's Corey?" Jane was looking to see if he was in the living room with me.

"Oh, he went to go wash up," I told her. Then she nodded her head and went to the kitchen.