5.

She held onto her head, as she felt the world infront of her spin. She was positive that the substance in the syringe for Yoongi was much stronger than others, and it was starting to take effect on her.

She grabbed Yoongi's dinner and knocked lightly on the door before walking in. There he was again, staring out of the window. There was nothing to see. His window was facing a grey wall.

"Wasn't i suppose to have an injection earlier on?" Yoongi asked and she shook her head. He sighed. He knew this place much better than her, for he had been here so long.

"There won't be anymore." She smiled and Yoongi looked at her, confused. He was the hospital's most troubled patient. And are they giving up hope on him?

Well, maybe it's for the best.

She was starting to feel cold and her head hurts like hell. As she grabbed on the table to balance her own weak self, she shut her eyes and tried to shake the pain off. Yoongi looked at her alarmed, what happened to her?

He thought carefully. During the health check he definitely saw the syringe. But he wasn't injected with it. He stared at her, realising that she might have injected the substance into herself.

Her legs gave in as she fell, and Yoongi was quick to hold her in his arms. He looked at her, cursing at how foolish she was. Bringing her up to the bed, he ran his fingers through her hair and chuckled lightly. It felt weird, he hadn't heard himself laugh genuinely for years.

"Why did you do that to yourself?" Yoongi questioned the sleeping girl infront of him.

"I don't want to hurt you like how i did to her." He whispered softly.

He didnt want to fall in love again. And this girl is making his heart sway.