~Chapter 34~

*Edited*

>Today's is Tasha's surprise baby shower. I wonder what kind of gifts she's having?

>Enjoy
________________________

C.J

Well, today is Tasha's surprise baby shower. And she does not know what going to happen to her. My dad, my brother Darren, and my sister Jade came a few days earlier. My mom and my sister are cooking breakfast this morning.

A lady is coming here in the afternoon to give them a pedicure and manicure. Tasha needs it.

After what she's been through and deserves it.

While she's having a baby shower. I'm going to have a few of my friends and have some drinks. Sit around the bonfire.

Is the baby shower being more of a woman's thing, I think? Or do the dads go too?

While Tasha's taking a bath. I look in the mirror. Looking how scruffy I look.

"Time to shave?" She mentions again. A little smirk on her face.

"Yup." I nodded my head.

Grabbing the can of shaving cream in the cupboard next to the door. Taking the cap off and pressing down the button. Letting the cream in my hand. Patting my all the hair so that's covered.

Now I look like a hot Santa Claus.

I cleared my throat so Tasha will hear me. Her face turned to the side facing me. She let out a chuckle.

"Nice. Sexy." Wiggling her eyebrows at me.

After finishing shaving my face. Tasha was just getting out of the tub. Helping her so she doesn't fall.

"Thanks, babe." Handling her big pink towel. She grabs it from my hands and wraps the surrounding towel.

Opening the door for her. She walks out first and then me. Tasha already picks what she's going to wear today. Black capris and a nice royal blue V-neck shirt.

"Can you help me put this on?" Waving her purple thong at me. The smile on her face says that I'm going to say yes.

Without me saying a word. I got down to my knees and she passing her thong to me. Slipping her legs through it and slowly riding it up. Then she grabs her thong and puts it on herself. Since I was on my knees. I grab her bump kisses.

"Daddy can't wait to see you." In excitement.

No matter how hard I tried not to tell Tasha what we were having. But I keep telling myself that we are almost at the end of the finish line.

It's so hard that I know what we are having and I'm very excited.

To see....

I better stop before I say it.

Tasha was running her fingers through my hair. Putting my ear against her bare tummy. Hearing all kinds of sounds. Then kicking my head a few times.

"Settled down in their little one." Whispering and kissing her tummy one last time before getting up.

Now I was standing in front of Tasha. I kissed my lips.

"We should get dressed and head now, head down before they wonder where we are?" I suggested. She nodded and got ready. Finding myself a dark grey v shirt, since I'm wearing black loose shorts.

Knowing my mom. Sometimes she's impatient.

When I open the door. That's all you smell was breakfast that was waiting to be eaten. The bacon and sausage overpower the smell from everything else. Grabbing Tasha's hand and slowly walking down the stairs with her.