Hickies and Turtlenecks

2 Weeks Later

"Ni, can you help me with these bags? Please?" She looked at me and sighed she took the lightest bag from Nike out of my hands. I stale faced her, after rolling her eyes she took the bags from my left hand. I ran my hand up to my turtle neck to make sure my hickies were covered. We were in NYC for the day just shopping around. We do this a few times a month to get out of the Bronx borough not for work.

"I don't understand why you buying all of this stuff for him. He told you he just wants to spend his birthday with you. That's it, why you doing all this?" She huffed as we walked into the Adidas store.

"I just want to show him how much he means to me. And what better way to show it than on the day he was born? Besides I don't remember complaining this much when you forced me to research a trip for you and AJ and keep a secret while I planned it for you!" I looked at a pair of jogging pants and decided that he could use another pair. Besides KB's ass looked great in those pants.

"Don't throw that back in my face. Didn't you already get him jogger pants in Nike?" I glared at her in response.

" I just want to spoil him. Can I do that in peace please?" I walked up to the cashier at the back of the store. The female cashier gave me a smile that seemed off.

"Hi, did you find everything that you need?" I nodded and passed her my items. She continued to glance at me as she rung up my items.

"Can we help you?" Naomi bluntly spoke to her and glared.

"Sorry you just aren't what I imagined." He face held a small smirk behind fake politeness. I scrunched my face and asked her what she was talking about.

"Have we met?" I put my hand on my hip and looked at the girl closely to see if I could recognize her.

"Aren't you KB's girlfriend?" I laughed and continued staring at her. That's what the dirty look is about? There has got to be more. "I'm just surprised because you are not as cute as people think you are. I mean you aren't thick you are fat. You are pretty you look pretty basic to me. Like what does he see in you?" I really started laughing now. I looked at Ni, who was chuckling and taking her earrings off. I placed my hand on hers and shook my head.

"Wow, I wondered when this was going to start happening I just never imagined it would be from someone as irrelevant as you." I was revving up for a long tirade, when my phone started ringing. I pulled out my phone and saw that KB was facetiming me. I smirked and answered turning my back to the cashier so that KB could see me and her. When the screen opened he was in his bed with no shirt on. It was clear he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Babygirl, you said you would be here thirty minutes ago, where you at?"

"I know I'm sorry I got caught up. I'll be there as soon as possible." I smiled at him, he smiled back and then looked at my neck.

"Yo why the fuck you wearing a turtle neck." I rolled my eyes.

"Because its cold. And because you don't know when to stop. My whole neck is covered with hickies from last night." I pulled down my collar just a bit so that he could see it and miss rude thot behind me. He smiled proudly, and the little girl scoffed.

"Daddy worked hard for those, you better show that shit off to the world." He bit his lips at me and the girl behind me sighed. "Yo, who the fuck is this rude ass broad you got in your camera?"

"She is irrelevant baby. Just one of your jealous fans. She said I was too fat and basic for you to be interested in me." He busted out laughing, which made me and Naomi laugh.

"She not one of my fans if she talk like that to people she doesn't know. I promote nothing but kindness, equality, and love for big booties. Yo get her out my camera for real. Making me made just looking at her." I smirked and turned back to her.

"Thank you for your hospitality. I do not want these clothes any longer and I will be contacting you manager about your service, Miss..." I looked at her name tag. "Miss Molly. Have a nice day." I smiled at her and left.

"Baby you don't know how hard I was about to go in on her when you called." Naomi took the phone from me.

"Bruh I was about to whoop that ass. I was even taking my earrings off and everything. Miss. Thot had an attitude from the jump. You need to get a handle on your fans KB."

"Yo that wasn't me. I don't claim rude ass fans, especially ones that looked like they picked their weave out of a bum's asshole." Ni almost dropped my phone laughing. I took my phone back and mugged him.

"That wasn't nice Babe." We walked out to where the car was parked.

"Her face wasn't nice. What were y'all doing at the mall anyway? You said you were gonna come watch movies with me tonight."

"I'm coming I just need to handle some things first. I'll be there after I drop Naomi at AJ's place." He put his cheek to the camera and I kissed my screen. We hung up and I turned to Naomi as we got in the car.

"What?"

"When y'all gonna make it official?" She turned to the front and started the car. I shrugged.

"I don't care when we make it official. We already always up under each other. We basically a couple, without the title. He doesn't sleep around and neither do I. So I really don't care. Besides when are you and AJ gonna stop fooling everyone and just admit that you guys are madly in love." I looked over at her she blushed.

"I don't deny that."

"Then why keep telling him no?" I looked at her curiously. The car was riding smoothly down the Hutchinson.

"I didn't." She whispered.

"Excuse me!?" I yelled.

"He asked me again last night. Girl it was so nice he made dinner and we were playing cards and he wrote on one of the cards 'will you be my girlfriend'. And I said yes. I'm tired of all these little girls all up on him. And I was tired of him bringing it up every five seconds. I was gonna tell you, but you know how I am. I like to see how things play out first then tell people."

"Girl I am your best friend. You tell me as soon as it happens!!" I hit her shoulder playfully.

"I was going to but then we uhh, got distracted." I curled up my lip.

"Why are y'all so nasty?"

"How are we nasty but you the one with his hickies all up and down your neck?" It was my turn to blush, I pulled up my turtle neck more. "Uh huh. You have been doing that all day like I can't see it. Bish I know my best friend. Nasty." She rolled her eyes and pulled off the exit for AJ's place.

"We just got a little carried away. Everything is all good. I smiled at her once we pulled into his driveway. She went to the trunk and grabbed her bags as I went to the driver's side.

"Y'all still nasty. Anyway I will see you tomorrow night for the celebration right?" I nodded and gave her a hug. I waved to AJ who had come out the house looking like someone's daddy. He nodded in response.

I hopped back in my car and headed for the freeway to go to KB's house. I had to make sure everything was perfect for the next day.

I have decided that once I finish this, (Which isn't too far off), I am going to start a collection of short stories. Hopefully they will do as well as this has. I'm excited for you guys to read it.

As always, Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism is always welcome!!!

Until next time 😘😘😘