~Chapter 40~

*Edited*

> C.J is going to show his love to Tasha. 💍 Wait and see!

Enjoy! 😊

________________________

Two weeks later

C.J

Watching our son grow each day from day one. His eyes are wide open to certain voices. He's very content and calm for two weeks old.

I went back to work five days after Luke was born. It was hard to leave them both without me being there. My dad, Jade, and Darren went home a week after Luke was born. But they will be back tonight as I get them from the airport.

My mom stayed and is still here. She is sad to go back home in the next few weeks. She's going to have a hard time saying goodbye to Luke. She has been helping a lot by cleaning the house from top to bottom, making dinners, and watching Luke while Tasha takes naps.

Then she jokes about moving out here and watch her grandson grow. I hope she does it, but then, my mom will be leaving life in Washington, D.C. Also, my dad too. If they moved here together.

Tomorrow is the day I do something special. Something to show my love and be with her for the rest of my life. I can't see the look on her face when I do it.

Rachel and the rest of the gang will host a welcoming barbecue for our son, Luke. It's a potluck.

It was early morning when Luke cried. He must've been hungry and maybe a change. The sunrise was coming through the drapes from the windows. I got up and walk to the bassinet that was on Tasha's side. Carefully picking him up while he was moving.

"Shhhh, my boy." Holding him in my arms and walking to his room to change him. After Luke changed, went to Tasha's side and grab the breastfeeding pillow that was on the night table stand.

"Tasha, the little guy is hungry." Whispering to her and rubbing her arm. Her eyes slightly open, went on her back to stretch and yawn.

When she yawns, I yawn too. It's contagious.

Slowly sitting up and her back was against the backboard. Passing her the pillow, adjusting it, and pulling down her top and bra.

Passing Luke, who was awake, waiting to be fed.

"Thanks, babe. What time is it?" Getting him to latch on.

"It's 6:45. Do you want anything for breakfast?"

"I've been wanting some homemade pancakes and bacon. Can you make me a pot of tea? Please and thank you. "

"Okay. I'll get it started." Kissing her head.

Heading downstairs to the kitchen. Taking a package of bacon out of the fridge and placing it on the cutting board. Hearing footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Need help, Corey?" My mom, who was up, also ask me.

"Yes, you can. If you can make your famous pancakes that I've loved."

"Sure. Just let me wash my hands. I'll make lots for we'll have leftovers." She walked to the kitchen sink and washed her hands.

Cutting the package of bacon and placing it in the hot pan. While the bacon cooks, I made Tasha her pot of tea. Before Luke was born, she went to some kind of store that sells all different tea's and she bought one for that's for breastfeeding. I guess it helps with the milk or something. I'm not sure, but she explained to me. It's called Breastfeeding Tea.