We passed?!

Maya's P.O.V

I woke up to see Naruto tied to a stump and Kakashi-Sensei talking about something to Sasuke and Sakura.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked as I jumped of the tree and walked towards them.

"I was just explaining how Naruto here tried to eat lunch early" Kakashi explained. Everyone looked at Naruto.

"What!" He shouted

"Nothing" I said

"And because of that he doesn't get to eat lunch" Kakashi finished explaining, then continued, "I will give you one more chance. Bit first eat lunch. If anyone feeds Naruto you all fail! I make the rules, here. Got it." Kakashi left and we all started eating, well except for Naruto. Naruto kept saying how he wasn't hungry, but I new it was a lie.

"Here" I said holding my food up to Naruto.

"W-wait! Maya! Kakashi-sensei said not to feed him!" Sakura said

"Well a comrades a comrade and you can't change that." I replied. Sakura didn't know what to say.

"I can't use my hands. You got to feed me" said Naruto excepting the food.

I sighed, "ok" I said and started feeding him. Suddenly Kakashi-sensei jumped out from behind a tree!

"You three! You defeated the rules so you know what's coming..." Kakashi-sensei said, then did some hand signs, "do you have something to say?"

"But you see..." Naruto spoke up

"Yeah?!" Kakashi-sensei asked

"But, but, but sensei you said! These guys!"

"This is a four-man squad, right?" Sasuke asked

"That's right! The fore of us are one, so...!" Sakura added. I decided to join in.

"We should help each other out!"

"That's right! That's right! That's right! That's right!" Naruto repeated, wiggling around.

"The four of you are one, eh..." Kakashi-sensei looked over us, "you passed!" He finished.

"W-what?" Sakura asked

"Whaaat?" Sasuke asked

"Sensei are you bipolar?" I asked

"What! Why would you ask that?!"

"Well you know the suddenly change in mood" I explained

"That has nothing to do with this!" Said Kakashi-sensei trying to defend himself.

"No, I still think your bipolar"

He sighed, "I give up"

"Sensei, how did we pass?" Sakura asked

"Your the first team to pass. Up until now, it was just dunces who would meekly listen to what I had to say. A ninja must see through deception... in the ninja world those who brake the rules and coded are scum, those who abandon there comrades are worse then scum." Kakashi-sensei explained

"He's... he's... kind... cool..." Naruto said

"That's it. Everyone passed! Team seven starts there first mission tomorrow!" He gave us a big thumbs up.

"Yes!" Sakura celebrated

"I did it!! I'm a ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" Naruto was at the verge of tears

"Lets go home." Kakashi-sensei said as everyone started to walk away

"I'll ketch up with you guys, just let me untie Naruto!" I said as I ran back to untie him.

"Thanks Maya"

"Don't mention it"

I know it was a short chapter. But hey, it's a chapter.