6.

"Where is she?" Yoongi stared at the doctors standing infront of his door.

"She's not here today."

They simply smirked, before pulling him out of the door. Yoongi was dumbfounded as they brought him to his usual room that he got all the treatment.

Didn't she say it stopped?

"We're going to let you shower." One of them smiled, and Yoongi scoffed as he entered the bathroom. He noticed how the bathtub had ropes in it, and he soon realised it was to tie his hands and feet up.

"Well get in. We dont have all day." Warily, he got in, fully cloth with the thin hospital gown. The red ropes were soon tied tightly around his wrist and ankle, and what surprised him was the buckets of ice.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you a cold shower of course. The weather has been hot nowadays hmm?" They smiled before pouring in the buckets of ice. Yoongi shivered as his skin came into contact with those ice, while water was poured in soon after.

"We'll check you after 15 minutes!"  The door closed behind him and he heard the locks. It hasn't even been ten minutes but he was freezing in the tub of ice water.

It was too cold for him.

Shouting for help wont work, he knew the doctors despised him the most. And would do anything to get rid of him. His eyelids were getting heavy as his fingers grew to a light shade of purple.

He let the water consume him as he closed his eyes, and soon he lost conscious.