yesunhana

"jungkook, he's out of surgery and he made it" taehyung smiles knowingly, the tender look on jimin's face morphing into a smile as well.

"that's good" he says, trying to sit up on the bed but he's been getting weaker so it got harder to even sit as well. taehyung helps him though, worry flashing in his eyes.

he knows jimin doesn't have that much time left, and he plans to spend the days his friend has left together, wanting to create even bigger memories so that he can piece it together as one.

taehyung gets called halfway when he was sharing something with jimin, seokjin calling him out and asking him to meet the latter in the office.

jimin waves and tells him he'll be alright, it's only when jimin smacks him weakly in the arm does taehyung leave, promising to return quickly. his phone dings, a message popping out.

yoongi: he's still not awake yet but he'll be fine.

yoongi: he endured it well.

jimin: thank you yoongi hyung.

yoongi: its funny but

yoongi: you know what was the last thing he said before he went into the room?

jimin: what?

yoongi: i wish jimin was here with me.

jimin: im sorry.

yoongi: no its fine.

yoongi: its just kind of sad

yoongi: and its all really fucked up

jimin: some romance huh

yoongi: some romance

yoongi: bye jimin i've been called.

jimin: okay.

jimin shuts his phone and lays back down in bed, feeling numb all over and wills himself to get some sleep.

but all of his sleepiness wore off as dr. kim bursts into the room, and maybe the words that came out from the blonde's mouth was the most unbelievable thing he had ever heard.

and maybe it was the most amazing fucking thing that jimin had ever heard at the same time.

dont get excited (((: