epilouge; a time for good-byes

Sorry, I couldn't come up with anything for 10k..
So I decided to do an after portion to the epilogue.
Again, very sorry.
*bows, then runs away*

*comes back quickly*
Oh and yes, I am working on book 2, but I can't think of anything.

*runs away*
--

enjoy!
--

You know, sometimes you have to give people a chance and see what they really love and adore...like these guys!

I smiled and said,

"I love you guys."

--
--

After leaving the hospital, I outstretched my arms and took a big breath of fresh air.
"Hard to believe I haven't been outside since the battle, haha."

Behind me, the creepypasta's were all chatting amongst one another. They all looked very relived and pleased about the outcome of the battle.

I glanced over and saw Jane running up towards me.

"Hey Felicity, "muttered Jane, "What are you going to say to your mom when you get back? I mean, you can't just say "Oh hi mom! I was abducted my these killers, but I'm ok!""

I gasped, "I-I haven't thought about that, but it's ok, I'll think of something..."
Jane rolled her eyes, "Just as dum as ever.."

I smiled, then looked straight ahead. It was kind of chilly to my surprise. There were tree's that had barely any leaves on, and the sky was blood red with the cold moon. To my surprise, that kind of freaked even me out. On the outside, the hospital looked more menacing and abandoned.
Pursing my lips, I smoothed my bandages arm and looked back towards the Creepypastas.

"Ok...."concluded Slenderman, "Time to head back to the mansion."
Everyone's heads nodded, as he opened a portal like substance from his tentacles, in mid air.

Everyone walked through it slowly, with no hesitation. I was the last one to go in. I glanced at Slenderman, who nodded in agreement. I walked in, feeling the world around zip away.

--
third POV w/ a mix of first POV
--

Felicity woke up slowly, feeling a heavy pain on her head. Groaning, she got up and saw Pinkie Pie in the kitchen, probably cooking up pony pie.

"Hiya Felicity!"said Pinkie Pie walking towards me, smiling.
"...h-hey Pinkie.."I said, subduing the pain, best as possible.
"You don't look so well.."said Pinkie frowning.

"That's plausibly reasonable.."said Slenderman walking in through the hallway.

"Why is that?"I asked.

He cleared his throat, "You..haven't personally seen Zalgo, ruler of the underworld to grant you permission to visit the creepypasta world, so mortals like you would die..but since you have those eyes..you should only have minor headaches."

"That's makes since I guess.."I said, "But what about Hades..in the gods history..it said that he was the king of the underworld?"

"Hades and Zalgo are brothers..one rules, and one leads."said Slenderman.
I nodded, still in an unsure way tho.

Slenderman cleared his throat nervously, "Anyways Felicity, we need to get you back to your home..I'll control their minds to make up a 'cover story' for you."
"But then what's going to happen? Will I be able to see you again?"I asked clenching my fist.

Slenderman dug in his pockets, and took out a necklace, and a pouch.
"I meant to give this to you has a welcome gift..but it may have seem, this is a parting gift.."

I nervously took the items and examined them.
The pouch was painted a deep burgundy color with a purple string, tying it together. The necklace had an old texture to it, with a purple amulet in the middle, almost similar to the ones the Golden Unknown had.

"Thank you..but what are these for?"I said while placing on the necklace, laying it well on my chest.

"These will help you greatly in the future..trust me."
He said, curving a small smile.
I exchanged the same"Thank you Slenderman, you've helped me so much this past week.."

He nodded, then snapped his fingers.
A numerous amount of footsteps could suddenly be heard. I grew confused, shifting my position.

Then came out from the hallway: Jeff, Ben, Sally, Masky, Hoodie, Lazari, EJ, Jane, and more fellow friends.
Tears started to fog my vision as everyone single one of them brought me to a warm group hug.

Lazari and Sally started bawling, while Ben was noticeably trying to hold back tears. Jane was surprisingly smiling, and Jeff was happy.

I could hear Sally and Lazari crying"Please don't go!"
While Jane kept on muttering"Be safe you twerp.."
Though he can't cry, Jeff was extremely happy and sad.

I smiled happily as they broke out of the hug.
"Thank you guys! I'll never forget you.."'

And soon after that, I fell into a deep, warm sleep.

_______

Hi~
So this will be the *Official* end to this book
Finally lolol..jk

I'll do some small editing throughout this books last chapters~

Thank youuuuuu for sticking with me this whole time<3