Twins???

Sorry for the wait!!!!

JJ and Derek met us as we walked through the door, followed closely by Rossi and Reid. They led us into a room with all the files spread out on a table.

"The school was able to confirm the students to their names and give us a little information on them." Reid said opening up each file. "However I'm pretty sure Garcia can give us a better idea, Garcia?"

A lady I had never seen before popped up on a laptop screen. She was wearing green cat earrings, her platinum blonde hair was in space buns and there was incense burning in the background. Was this quack really part of the team??

"Thank you my little genius! Yes, okay, the first poor innocent soul who was targeted was a Miss Jennifer Holland." A picture of a young brunette girl with a braid and glasses flashed up on the screen. "Age 14, played softball, and pretty much was you're A+ darling."

Garcia went on, "The second precious soul was Joseph Willis." A blond boy with a Bart Simpson shirt popped up. "He was a trouble maker, but he had good grades. Age 13, about to celebrate his 14th birthday this weekend."

Oh god, that's horrible! They were probably already planning his party!

"And the last victim, Lily Allison." A girl with long blonde hair showed on the screen.

This is who I saw. This was the girl who was burned to death. This is her.

I wanted to cry. She was so beautiful. Her smile was so young, so full of joy.

I felt my nose start to run and I instinctively sniffed, causing the entire room to look at me.

With everyone staring at me, my tears seemed to almost leap from my eyes, making it so much harder to keep the back.

I stood up and said in the clearest voice, "I think I left something in the car." I walked (sprinted) out the door and ran to the car.

When I reached it, I tried to pull the door open, but found it locked.

Of course the locked it! I work in law enforcement this is the basics!!! Stupid!!!

I sank to the ground and sniffed.

Even if I knew I was about to cry, I definitely wasn't going to cry. Even if I wasn't around the team, I definitely wasn't going to cry. No matter what, I. Wasn't. Going. To. Cry.

I heard footsteps behind me and JJ's head swung around the side of the car.

"How's it going?" She asked, a sympathetic smile.

"Aren't you a profiler?" I laughed. "Shouldn't you be telling me?"

"No, I only help with the media, but I think you're confused and scared; you just matched the face of a young girl with a dead body. Everyone has their first time." She said.

Before I could say anything, she continued. "And I also think you don't want to go back in because now you're embarrassed."

Ugh, she's right.

"Well that's stupid." She responded. "Like I said, everyone has their first time, and everyone reacts in a different way." She looked me up and down. "Come on, they're waiting."

As I came back in, I ducked my head, knowing stares followed me around the room.

"Maybe now we can get back on track." A cold voice said from the back of the room.

I already knew it was Hotch, and I turned on my heel to shoot him a fierce look.

The room seemed to freeze, me glaring at him and him gazing at me.