28. Who could it be?

HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING!

Sorry for not updating I've been so busy with traveling to see my family and my boyfriend's family during the holiday. I'm just now finding time to update.

Sorry for any mistakes.

-Abby

------------------------

Third person

"I missed youuuu." Michael said as he picked Tahny up kissing her face.

"I missed you too." She giggled out. "Before we go to lunch can I introduce you to my sister and everyone inside. They sorta saw us when you dropped me off earlier."

"Yeah sure. I wish I looked better than this though." He smoothed down his t-shirt that had his job logo on the front. "Hold on let me take my name tag off, I gotta hoodie in my back seat." He unhooked the small metal latch on his badge and put it in the cup holder in his car and slipped on the light gray hoodie "Okay I'm ready."

"You look even more cute." She evened out the drawstrings on the hood and tucked his left pants pocket in. She looked at the red and white Jordan 4's on his feet as they completed his outfit.

Tahny held his hand and lead him inside the store where everyone was working.

"Oh is this the cutey you was kissing on?" Paul asked squinting with his eyes. He refused to wear his glasses since he thinks they make his face look fat and contacts were just to much work.

"Everyone this is Michael, Michael these are all the crazy people I work with...Uh My sister must be in the back."

"Hi everybody." Michael said shyly trying to hide behind Tahny but the obvious height difference between the two made him stand out.

"You have a brother? Cause you cute." Paul asked coming from around the register.

"No but I have a sister named Jade, but I'm sure you're not interested in her."

"Damn skippy I ain't. You sure your  daddy ain't step out and make another you on the side?" They all laughed but he kept a serious look on his face.

"It sounds like more play than work out here." Hayden said stepping out her office.

It was like Michael was seeing double. "Tahny you didn't tell me you had a twin."

"I don't, she's a few years older than me we get that a lot. Hayden this is Michael, Michael this is my sister Hayden."

They shook hands. "It's nice to meet you Michael. My sister has said some very nice things about you."

"Has she?" Michael looked down at Tahny and wrapped a arm around her waist.

"Yes she has. I thought you were going on break?" Hayden asked Tahny.

"I am I just wanted to have you two meet."

"Okay. Well you take as long as you like." Hayden gave her wink as the phone in her office started to ring. "You two have fun. Everybody get back to work before I make one of you close tonight. It was nice meeting you Michael, hopefully the next time we meet it isn't so short." They all scattered back to what they were doing except for Paul who was still giving Michael a once over.

"That Means you to P."

"Girl boo. I hear ya." He walked away giving Michael a flirtatious wave goodbye making Tahny laugh.