27.

I think this is who I imagine Clover as, of course you guys don't have to imagine her as that you guys can imagine her as anyone and please ignore my poor editing job of the pink hair ha 😫

Safe to say, I woke up the happiest I had ever woken before in this apartment and realised that upon descending to the kitchen that although the apartment was huge and nice with its minimal but classy decor, it really lacked warmth, colour and a woman's touch, to be perfectly honest. It lacked any love, it looked as if it was nearly un-lived in due to the zero amounts of knick knacks, zero amounts of picture frames, zero amounts of unwanted birthday gifts, or anything of the ilk.

It was a bore; it lacked personality so of course, I simply had to take it upon myself to add all that was missing into the lacklustre apartment.

Of course, without telling Harry, I mean he would never let me, so after sending him off to the gym with a giant toothy grin and a happy wave I quickly dialled up Casey and called her over to help me with my dilemma.

Oh, and another matter that I had not quite told Harry of was that my mother had called earlier on in the morning whilst I was making breakfast and had invited (more like demanded) us over for dinner next week at their house which I was pretty excited about.

One, I was happy to dine with my family again, something I had missed dearly, and two, I could envelop Harry into the warmth of a family who would never judge him for anything, they would probably drive him around the bend twice over, but they would never judge his dyslexia, or his tattoos, or even his career choice. They would never be ashamed of him and that was something that I thought he could really use.

Of course, if he ever cracked that stony front of his.

Not likely, but I'm optimistic.

***

"Yeah these are pretty cute, get these." Casey demanded before she tossed five fake daises flowers in my basket making me roll my eyes, although she was right. I had called her over and we had gone shopping to the craft store to try and either buy some nice decor or make some. I could've just bought it but then once we entered the craft store I started feeling like Van Gogh himself and decided to actually make it.

I had bought a few things from the craft store with Casey and now intended to head home and start making everything that I had planned too.

"Come on Case, that's enough. Let's go." I said beginning to walk to the cashier as she followed with her hands tucked into her pockets.

"Why is it that whenever I step into a craft store I feel like I can rule the world with my art but in actuality I can't even draw a straight line?" Casey murmured we we started queuing making me chuckle as I glanced around me at the many beautiful things that were around me.

"I know, I currently feel like Van Gogh," I replied motioning to my basket with a giggle. She snorted nodding her head with a breathless laugh.

"Yeah, that's if Van Gogh decorated his house using homemade creations."

"You never know, Casey." I said with a laugh.

"I doubt he had any time in between painting frantically, and cutting his ear off." She said with a giggle and a nudge which made me laugh as I placed my things on the checkout smiling warmly at the lady as she checked out my things.

I payed her and headed out with Casey in tow wondering about what to do now when of course Casey came up with the perfect solution. Notice my sarcasm.