Sensitive

The next morning I woke up extra early to set everything up. Luckily for me KB was a heavy sleeper. Once I put the finishing touches on breakfast, I grabbed Bella and headed back upstairs. I climbed on to the bed and straddled him. He moaned in his sleep and shifted. Like I said he is a heavy sleeper so I leaned down and began kissing and sucking on his neck, leaving my marks all over. He groaned in his sleep and shifted again but didn't wake up. So I started grinding my hips against his pelvis, he placed his hands on my hips and prevented any more movement against his friend downstairs. His eyes slowly slid open and glared at me.

"What the fuck Zion. Why you do shit like that, I told you don't start shit you can't handle. Don't get mad at me when I fuck the shit out of you and you can't take it." I rolled my eyes at him and sighed, he went to move me off his hips but I stopped him.

"Wait, I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday!! I want you to know how grateful I am to have you in my life. These past couples of months have made me realize how lucky I am to have someone like you in my corner. I don't want anyone else to take your place I'm excited to spend this next year with you and see where we go." I placed my lips on his softly. He smiled into the kiss.

"Wait, are you trying to say that you will be my girl?" His left eyebrow rose in question. I blushed and nodded my head. He flipped us over and stared into my eyes I tried to cover my face with the sleeves of his shirt that I was wearing. He pulled my hands back down. "This is the best birthday present ever. Yo, let me post this on social media please?!" He always begged me to put us on Instagram and I usually said no, because people treat me rudely like that girl in the store yesterday. Sometimes he post things anyway, but most of the time he listens to me.

"Yeah go ahead." He leaned over to get his phone off the nightstand then took a few pictures while towering over me. He bit his lip while he typed out a caption.

 He bit his lip while he typed out a caption

She Cray, But she mine. Officially. 😍😍👅💦

I took the phone from him once he was done. He pouted and looked down at me.

"Okay okay big baby. I have some more surprises for you. I pushed him off me and grabbed Bella and headed downstairs. He grabbed some joggers and followed me downstairs. He stopped about halfway down when he saw what I had waiting for him at the bottom. He went through the bag and pulled out everything to look through it.

 He went through the bag and pulled out everything to look through it