journey to the wave!

3rd person P.O.V

"Sasuke I'm at point B"

"Sakura I'm at point C"

"Maya point D"

....

"Naruto I'm at point A,

"Your slow Naruto. Ok team 7... Target has moved! Follow it!" Kakashi yelled as the cat jumped behind a bush.

"There it is" Naruto pointed out, every one went behind a tree facing the cat.

"What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi asked

"5 meters. I'm ready, just give me the signal." Responded Naruto

"I'm really to" said Sasuke

"So am I" Sakura said

"I am as well" said Maya

"Ok... now!" Kakashi yelled, Everyone lunged at the cat and Naruto grabbed him.

"I got him, I got him, I got him!" Naruto yelled

"You verified the ribbon, right?" Kakashi asked

"Affirmative, we've got a passive id" answers Sasuke, while Naruto was getting beaten up by the cat.

"Right. Lost pet Tora captured. Mission complete"

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS!I HATE CATS!" Naruto screamed.

A short time skip brought to you by Tora's suffering~

"Ohh, my pore little Tora. Mommy was so worried about you. Yessss." Tora's owner said, squishing Tora so had it looked like she was going to pop.

"Ha stupid cat. That kitty deserves to be squashed" Naruto said laughing a little.

"I wood (that pun was uncalled for) not want to be that cat" Maya said

"I agree. No wander it ran away" Sakura said

"I'm so happy!" Said the owner of Tora

"Team 7 has many missions they could do" said the 3rd (to lazy to write his name) as he listed some missions

"Noooo!" Naruto shouted, interrupting the 3rd. Naruto mad his arms into an X then continued, " I want to go on a real mission and not this little kid stuff, come on old man!"

"I agree" shouted Maya in agreement, "he's got a point!"

Kakashi sighed, 'I new this was coming'

"How dare you! You two are just bran new gening with no experience! You two start with small missions to develop your skills and prove yourself!"
Yelled Iruka

"Come on shopping isn't a mission!" Maya shouted

"Are you serious! Baby sitting is not not a mission it's just a stupid-" Naruto was cut of my being punched on top of his head along with Maya.

"What was that for?" Naruto asked

"Yeah!" Maya agreed

"Naruto, Maya it seem that you two do not understand the tasks you've been given. Listen, many types of requests come into are village every day, from baby sitting to assassinations"