XIX

(A/N: I changed the character of Maya b/c I couldn't find the girl I used before)

Tomorrow

Today was Thanksgiving and I was a bit excited along with having the feeling of being left out. I wouldn't have my own mother to be here with me on this special day and it would mean a lot if she could've met David, and his family. Speaking of David he walked in the room with Maya.

''Baby can you do her hair....I tried and now you see what came out'' he shook his head. ''Yeah Morrow daddy hurt my head.'' I chuckled. ''Alright come here boo.''

I sat her down on the floor as I got I got a spray bottle and some coconut oil and hair bands. ''Do you want two pony tails or one babes?'' I asked Maya as she played with my Ipad. ''Just one and do the braid please'' she spoke quietly.

I nodded my head and got to work on her hair. David came and took a picture. I rolled my eyes and smiled. ''You always getting me off guard'' I said jokingly. He waved me off and continued on to do what he was doing. I finished Maya hair and tapped her shoulder. ''I'm done baby girl.'' 

She nodded and stood up. ''Thanks mommy...I mean Morrow.'' Maya said startled. Before I was able to respond she ran out the bedroom. Smiling softly I started to put the items away. 

I called David to the room so we could discuss what just happened. ''David can you come here please?'' I asked. He walked in the room again smiling. ''I already know what happened and if you don't feel comfortable with it just let me know.'' David explained.

I shook my head no. ''It's fine I just don't want any problems with her mother because I would hate to get out of character because of someone's ignorance.'' I said. He nodded his head and  gave me kiss on the lips.

''You almost ready to go I'm hungry and I know my mom slayed the ham once again this year'' David said while rubbing his stomach. I nodded and stood from the bed. Grabbing my wallet and phone I walked out the room. Heading down the stairs I walked into the kitchen to grab the strawberry cheesecake and the sweet potato pie. 

''You ready Maya?'' I asked her and handed her my phone and wallet. She nodded and stood up. We all walked out the door as a family.

*****

Everybody was gathered at the table and enjoying the greatest meal of all time. I've never experienced so much love in one sitting. David's mom and I get along with each other great and his dad seems to be content with his family. And Brenden of course was flirting with me and texting back and forth on his phone.

Maya just giggled and watched everyone as they conversed. I leaned over and whispered in Maya's ear. ''I would love to be your mommy.'' That made her smile widen even more. 

Brandon, David's father, coughed to get everyone's attention. 

''I just want to say thanks for coming Tomorrow and I appreciate you taming my crazy ass- I mean crazy son of mine. Along with taking Maya as if she was your own. I guess I can say my little family complete.'' He said.

''Well I have an announcement I have to make.'' David said while standing up. I looked and smiled at him. 

He got down on one knee and dug in his pocket. And the only thing I was thinking was 'Damn Damn Damn' this man about to propose. David looked at me with tears in his eyes. ''Tomorrow we almost approaching a year, but it feels like it's been longer. I love you with all my heart, and we don't have to get married right away, but I wanted to know if you'd become Mrs. David Xavier Kpor?''

I looked at everyone and they were either crying, snapchatting, or smiling. I nodded my head yes and ran to him. 

He hugged me tight and kissed my lips repeatedly . I looked up to the ceiling and mouthed 'I love you to my mother'. 

(A/N: Engagement ring!! Happy Thanksgiving y'all)

175 Votes for next update......Next chapter gets crazy