Chapter 28: Kidnapped Familiar

THIRD PERSON’S POV

The Alpha were spending their leisure time in their dorm. Kiyan is on his favorite spot beside the window while the rest of the Alpha were talking about the duel and everything that happened along the festival.

"Boring naman, walang mission," reklamo ni Ice at sumandal sa malapad at malambot nilang sofa. Katabi niya naman si Vishna na nagbabasa ng novel.

"At ano sa tingin mo ang ginagawa natin ngayon?" Ezra asked.

"I mean another mission. I'm not used to this kind of situation that we have only one mission at this time."

"So you want to get killed alone, huh?" Vishna glances at Ice.

"But looking at her face, she can't even kill a mosquito!" sabi ni Ice.

"You know fafa Ice—”

"Wag mo kong tawagin ng ganyan Trevor naninindig balahibo ko sayo."

"So it means being gay is effective." Trevor grinned.

"Bakla ka naman kasi talaga," asar ni Ezra.

"Halikan kita dyan gusto mo?" he countered.

"Gusto mo halikan kamao ko?"

"Like eww I'd rather kiss our target than you," Trevor said in a high-pitch.

"Grabe kang bakla ka makalait. Baka mamaya sumpain ka 'non. Hahaha!"

"I'm still looking for evidence but someone is blocking me to move further," biglang sabi ni Fire out of nowhere.

Meanwhile, a girl with a blonde hair came in wearing her most angelic smile. Straight with a curl at the end that waves every time she walks. She moves so classy and sophisticated that makes every guy in the campus go crazy.

Lumapit siya kay Kiyan na ngayon ay nakatingin sa labas.

"You feel something didn't you?" ang mala-anghel niyang ngiti ay biglang nawala. Her face became serious as she talks to the man beside her.

Kiyan doesn't even bother to look at her as he speaks, "Yeah. Back there, I can feel that my knees were trembling. She's really here."

Parang may kirot siyang naramdaman as she heard what Kiyan said. He doesn't even talk with emotions at all but now, every word that he’s saying struck her heart.
He’s full of emotion. He's excited, he's thrilled, he's longing. He wants her. And she hates it.

"She told me..." Kiyan paused for a bit making the girl look up to him.

"She told me that she'll show up. She told me that she'll fight. And I won't waste that opportunity." his hands began to shake because of excitement.

For a very long time, ngayon niya lang ulit nakitang ganito ang master. He's a cold and heartless guy. He doesn't give a damn to anything. For him, life was boring. Until he met this girl, his fellow disciple who gave his life a thrill. At ngayon ay gusto na niyang angkinin ito.

"But what if she doesn’t show up?" she asked.

"Then I'll make her."

Nabalot ng katahimikan silang dalawa. She's mad, she's jealous. Not because she's the rank 2 and cannot surpass the Master, but she never made Kiyan like this ever since childhood. They grew up together but never did Kiyan looks at her like that girl na isang beses niya palang nakita eh malaki na ang naging dulot sa kanya. She's madly inlove with him. At hindi siya makakapayag na may aagaw kay Kiyan.

"How's Cein?" napapitlag siya nang biglang nagsalita si Kiyan.

"She separated contact from the target. Kahit kailan ang hina niya talaga. Still a worthless sister."