Road Trip!

Beep Beep Be-
I grumble turning off my alarm as I roll over in bed, covering up my face with a blanket.
Ugh it's to early.
I close my eyes ready to drift back off to sleep when I hear a familiar voice shout.
"GET UP RIGHT NOW SILVER!"
I jump falling off the bed my legs wrapped in blankets.
Oh no not again...
I glare up into his green eyes before chunking a pillow at his face.
"Do you know how rude it is to break into someone's house?!" I growl at Luke who's holding his nose in surprise.
"I didn't break in, James invited me."
"No I didn't!" James shouts from the hallway.
"That doesn't matter, what matters is you. Why are you slacking off on your training? You're even sleeping in!" Luke yells dramatically and I sigh.
"I've no need for training, I quit!"
I grab a pillow and lay down on the floor ready to go back to sleep when suddenly everything is freezing cold.
"LUKE!" I squeal as he runs away with an empty pitcher in his hand.
"GET BACK HERE YOU EVIL ELF!" I yell as he laughs and I chase him through the house.
This is familiar, this is like old times...except for back then I usually had a bat in my hand or a gun, where's my gun?!
"You've gotten slower." Luke observes.
"It's four in the morning! I'm tired!"
"You are always supposed to stay vigilant Raya."
"I told you, I quit two years ago!"
"You quitting does NOT mean you are safe! It means you are now more vulnerable to the dangers!"
He yells and I sigh realizing what he's up to.
"You're trying to talk me out of going on the trip."
Luke stands there silently and I know I have my answer.
"Can't you wait until we know what Blood Arrows plan for you is?" Luke asks exasperated.
"Why?! What does it matter?! Either way he's not going to stop! I'm not going to let him keep ruining my life with fear of the unknown!" I shout.
"Raya..."
"What?" I ask turning my head away not wanting to look at him, or more him look at me.
"It isn't your fault Blood Arrow wants war." Luke says reassuringly.
"...I know, but I've tried everything to stop it. I don't know what he could possibly want with us, we've done nothing to him."
"I don't know either." Luke sighs hugging me.
After a moment Luke asks hesitantly.
"So....you sure I can't keep you here?"
I punch him in the arm.
"Ow!"
"Don't be an idiot." I warn grabbing mine and James's suitcases and start packing.
"Fine, but then I'm coming with you guys and I'm not letting you out of my sight." Luke warns.
"Didn't expect anything different."
I glance over to see Luke holding his own suitcase.
"You knew I wouldn't agree?"
"I really hoped you would, but yeah I knew."
I smirk knowing I won as I turn everything off and lock up the house.
Beep beep!
I glance down at my phone to see a text from Jaecee.
"We're almost there."
"Alright."
I quickly type back and look over at James.
"You excited?" I ask.
"Yep! It sounds fun!" He smiles and then blushes.
"Oh right, Avery will be there too huh?" I ask teasingly seeing him turn redder then Jo's hair.
"Ray!"
"James got a girlfriend James got a girlfriend"
I sing as Jaecee, Tyson, Justin and Avery pull up in one vehicle while Saiylor, Jo and Nathan are in another.
I notice Justin glaring at Luke and frown. Man I don't know what Luke did to make Justin so grumpy, but it must've been pretty bad.
"You're riding with Nathan." Justin grumbles to Luke.
"No, I'm staying with Raya." Luke warns and I roll my eyes.
"It's a car drive on main roads, it'll be fine." I murmur quietly.
"...fine." He grumbles reluctantly getting into the vehicle and sitting down next to Saiylor who's distracted by a game on her phone.
I get into the very VERY back and plop down putting my earbuds in.
Justin sits down beside me glancing down at my phone.
"What are you listening to?"
I pull out one earbud handing it to him.
"Sad Song by We The Kings." I answer leaning back with my eyes closed.
"Who wants food from McDonald's?" Jaecee asks looking back.
"FRIES!" I yell and Justin jumps back surprised.
"My ears woman!" He covers his ears as if in pain and I laugh as we go through the drive through.
"Raya, whatcha want?" Jaecee asks glancing back.
"I'd like a large fry and a mocha frappe." I answer.
"James?" Jaecee continues.
"Chicken, fry and an apple juice."
"Avery?"
"Same!"
"Justin?
"Ten piece chicken, fries and a Sprite."
"Tyson?"
"You."
"I'm serious."
"So am I." Tyson smirks.
"Tyson there are kids!" I warn causing him to blush.
"Uh the BigMac with a coke."
Jaecee orders the meals and hands them back.
I smile down at my fries before Justin's hand reaches over snatching one of MY fries.
How dare he!
"Hey!" I yell glaring over at him.
"Awe can we not share?" He asks still holding the French fry in his hand with a smile.
I frown wanting to get my French fry back, but my hands are full.
Without warning I lean over  eating the fry out of his hand before he even has a chance to process what happened.
"W-wha-?"
"No, no we can not share." I state before I continue eating my food while he sits there slightly shocked.

After I'm done eating I start reading books off my phone until I feel a weight on my shoulder. I turn my head to see Justin has laid his head on my shoulder softly snoring in his sleep.
"You silly sleepy head." I whisper with a sigh as I watch his peaceful face before I drift off with my head on his.