⎡75⎦

The next morning, after a small breakfast, I and some other Slytherin's went downstairs to N.E.W.T. Potions. The Slytherin's were more than easily accepted. Though Snape was no longer the teacher, who only allowed students with the "Outstanding" grade on our O.W.L.s, Slytherins had a bit of an advantage being that he was the head of our house.My O.W.L. results looked like this:

When we reached the classroom, Draco, walking in silence unlike his usual cocky self, we stood outside the door waiting to be allowed in

When we reached the classroom, Draco, walking in silence unlike his usual cocky self, we stood outside the door waiting to be allowed in. The Gryffindors came soon after, the Slytherin's not taking their time to start taunting them. The doors to the classroom opened soon after by Slughorn, granting us entrance. When I walked in, Slughorn stopped me in my tracks with a question.

"Are you Miss. Rosewood?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Sir."

He held out his hand. I took it and gave it a shake.

"Well, it's more than a pleasure to meet you Ms. Rosewood!" Slughorn exclaimed with a big grin on his face. I could tell everyone was staring at us. He clasped my hand in both of his.

"Oh, the Rosewoods are a family with a line of wandless magic! Merlin, isn't that a something to live up to?" He was like a giddy child. "Your father in an amazing man, let me tell you that."

"Thank you," I replied courteously.

"Can you demonstrate your wandless magic to the class?"

"U-uhm, sure I guess."

I looked around the classroom for something to do. I noticed an empty vial on a shelf and stared at it, concentrating. It was lifted from the shelf and floated into my open hand.

"Marvelous!" Slughorn was overjoyed. I smiled and walked over to the rest of where the Slytherin's were standing. I stood between Draco and Blaise.

Slughorn started the lesson. I wasn't really paying attention.

"Attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all plan." Slughorn stopped and turned around, in the doorway stood Harry and Ron. "Ah! Harry, my boy, I've been beginning to worry. You brought someone with us, I see."

"Ron Weasley, sir." I could hear someone heavily breathing. I turned my head a little to see Lavender Brown almost fainting at the sight of Ron. Hermione was looking at her too. We looked at each other and shrugged.

"But I'm dead awful at Potions. A menace, actually so. I'm probably just gonna--" Ron tried to back away, but Harry stood behind him pushing him towards the class.

"Nonsense! We'll sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out." Slughorn turned back around.

"I'm sorry, sir, I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron," Harry confessed.

"Not to worry, get what you want from the cupboard." Slughorn turned back around once more, and I watched as Ron and Harry fought over textbooks.

" Slughorn turned back around once more, and I watched as Ron and Harry fought over textbooks