21

Noella's POV

Its either i go big , or go home .

I inserted the key into the lock and entered home , to have found that no one else was around .

Well i guess it had made things easier for me and i wouldnt have to address anyone , talk to them or be swayed by their words .

I walked into the kitchen of my own house and grabbed ahold of the kitchen knife , along with a pocket handknife , playing safe incase i lose one of them.

Grinning , i walked over to the stool where it had piles of old newspapers stacked on top of each other .I torn out a few pieces of it and wrapped it around the knife , ensuring that every edge of it was covered nicely , before throwing it into a regular supermarket plastic bag .

I took a sip of luke warm water and threw on my regular black shade , sassily walking out of the house which i dont think i would visit any time sooner .

Or perhaps forever .

Once i walked out , there was no turning back and it was show time .

-
"Hi , may i know if Mr Park is in his office right now ." I smiled and asked the counter politely .

"May i have your name ?" She replied and i racked my brains , thinking of how to reply her in a way where she wouldnt suspect .

I couldnt possibly give her my real name

Jimin said he did put a restraining order on me , so that i cant go anywhere near him or his dad , but oh boy , he is so wrong . A restraining order can never stop me .

"Its Mary . My name is Mary ." I plastered a smile on my face but looked down , avoiding eye contact .

"Can you take off your shades please miss ."

"I- er im blind ! "

"You wouldnt want to see two white eyeballs staring at you wouldnt you ?" I continued before she could have said anything .

"Miss Mary , Mr park is in a meeting currently and would not be out anytime sooner ." She spoke .

I nodded and thanked her , making my way slowly back towards a arm chair that was placed at the lobby , slouching.

I strongly believe that if i wait here for him , he will appear sooner or later . I just needed to be patient and wait for my prey .

"Ah yeah thank you so much for agreeing to do this project with me ." I heard a familiar voice nearby and i looked around , spotting Mr Park standing by the lift , waving at another guy who was wearing a suit .

Must be one of the big shareholders , i assumed .

I glared at the counter lady , she lied to me , she must have been notified to reply that to whoever that asked for Mr Park . Hmph , Mr Park , you're cunning , deceiving people with words .

The likes of you deserves to die . My blood boiled more as i walked as calmly as possible next to him , waiting for the lift to come .

"Ding!"

Both of us walked into the lift together , each taking a side of the lift .

"Mamm , which level are you going to ?" He spoke politely , i guess he hadnt recognized me yet then .

"I am going to ... kill you !" I screamed and pressed onto the highest floor button while my other hand was pulling out the knife out from the newspaper wrap .

"Noella?!" He shouted and his eyes grew big , realisation hit upon him that i was out here to take his life away .

He fell to the ground and begged ," please dont kill me Noella . Please."

He looks pathetic and funny like this .

"You landed Yoongi in jail . You took him away from me ."

I pointed the sharp end of the knife towards his chest , inching closer .

"Its not my fault , but please we can talk this out ." He explained but i didnt listen , instead i slapped his face twice .

"I dont have alot of time . But if my Yoongi Oppa wants you dead , you are dead."  I smirked and poked the knife through his heart mercilessly.

"Die. Rot in hell , Mr Park !" I laughed louder and louder , feeling the splatters of blood stains dirtying my white dress .

I twisted the knife, rotating in and out of his chest , poking multiple holes , wherever i felt like .

I love the smell of fresh blood .

Mr Park didnt even struggle much , before laying on the elevator ground unconscious, not breathing anymore .

The lift door finally opened and people started screaming , looking at me as if i was some freak .

"Oops." I said it innocently and twirled my hair before running out of the lift, leaving a trail of blood as i walked with the knife tip facing downwards and everyone backed away immediately, calling for assistance.

"Shes a killer."

"Shes crazy."

"Bitch."

People started pointing and gossiping at me .

Who knew that i had tears in my eyes , threatening to fall .

I did it , my Yoongi .

I did it for you .

And now i will join you on the other side of the jail cell , with other bad girls like me .

Baby boy , i can get alittle obsessive with you too , you know .

But dont you dare look at other girls , because darling im your worst nighmare .

-END-