Chapter:21'DID YOU EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH, CARTER?'

Heyyy guys.
Checkout my wattpad friend's book, hired to kill her. :) shweta_h15 wrote it. :).

And, I never imagined I'd ever get above one thousand reads and here my book had gotten  38.9k reads. I can't believe it. 😍😍😍😍😍😍 And all thanks to you guys.

Don't forget to comment!

GOAL:85 votes??

|🌀|CHAPTER: 21|🌀|

There are times when you feel things you never expected to be feeling. There are also times when you don't know what is wrong with you but you want to smile. You want to smile all the time and it doesn't matter if people think you're some crazy drug addict.

"Are you going somewhere Sophia?" Josh asked as he entered into my room.

"Yeah, I'm going to Carter's house. He has some questions which he finds difficult so we'll solve them today." I answered, applying a little lipgloss on my lips.

You're shocked, right? I was too. I didn't know, but apparently it was the thing I started to love those days. Lipgloss. It made me look fresh and presentable. I didn't know why I was trying to look all fresh and presentable because it was just Carter's house I was going to.

"Aghhh! You're giving our sibling time to Carter? Why? You're giving importance to your boyfriend over your brother? Over Josh Anderson?"

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my melodramatic brother. But wait, did he say my boy- "Josh, it's the hundredth time I'm telling you, he is NOT my boyfriend! We are just friends... or maybe not even that. " I glared at him sharply. A heavy feeling settled in the pit of my stomach as I spoke those words.

Though I considered Carter my friend but I didn't know if he did or not.

"Really? Because I think you really like him." He stated, examining himself in my room's mirror like someone who just had their makeup done.

"Josh, I don't like him!" I hissed. I can't like him. I can't like someone who was so cruel to me. Never.

But he's so sweet now! My inner voice said. It wasn't that his charm wasn't working on me. After all I was a girl. But the thing was I didn't want to like him.

"Yeah? If you say so, then what is this? And this? Oh, and this too?" He held my lip glosses, mascara and my hair clip in in his hands. "And you say you don't like him. I mean just look at what you're wearing!" He gestured towards my clothes and shook his head. "What am I wearing?! What's wrong with my clothes?!"