40.0 I definitely did not hear whispers

Madison Blackett smiled as she stood next to Lydia Martin

Madison Blackett smiled as she stood next to Lydia Martin. The strawberry blonde giggled before kissing Madison. Madison quickly kissed her back, wrapping her arms around Lydia's waist.

When Madison pulled away, Lydia Martin was gone. Madison furrowed her eyebrows as the room was no longer her own bedroom. She was in a dark basement. "Help!" She heard an all too familiar voice scream from the corner. Madison made her way closer to the voice, and saw her best friend Stiles Stilinski caught in a bear trap. "Madison?!"

"Stiles, what the hell!" Madison gasped as she knelt down next to him. "What happened to you? Why are you down here? Where the fuck are we?!"

"I have no idea." Stiles whimpered, trying to move his leg, but let out a scream as the pain surrounded him. "I just woke up down here."

"Stiles, we have to get you out of here."

"You can't."

Madison's head whipped around as she saw Tetia standing behind her and Stiles. "What are you doing here?"

"Madison, dear." Tetia let out a laugh. "We aren't actually down here. This is all a dream."

*

Madison gasped as she sat up on her bed. She rubbed her temples. That dream felt incredibly real. She felt as if she was down in that basement with Stiles. Suddenly, her phone started to ring. She saw Stiles's name pop up. After that dream, she was concerned.

"Hey." She spoke softly as she answered her phone. No one spoke on the other line. "Stiles?" Madison spoke again, not sure if he was alright. Madison began hearing Stiles breathing heavily. "Stiles, what's wrong?"

"Madi?"

"Stiles, are you okay?" Madison moved off of her bed, too concerned to be sitting down at the moment. "Can you hear me?"

"Madi, I don't know where I am." Stiles spoke softly on the other line.

"Okay, tell me what you see."

"It's dark." Stiles spoke again. "It's hard to see. There's something wrong with my-"

The line went dead. Madison's eyes widened as she looked over at her phone. She hit the redial button on her phone. "Hey-"

"Thank god."

"This is Stiles, and you missed me."

Madison hung up her phone. "Stiles, please be alright." She whispered as she ran her fingers through her hair. She called Stiles again, and repeatedly got his voicemail.