|52. I Do|

^How Rowan attacked Andrea playfully^

Rowan's POV

10:03pm

As I'm sleeping with my Andy, there's a knock at her bedroom door. Seriously, what the fuck do you want? I carefully move Andy's arm off my chest and carefully slide out of bed, trying not to wake her.

I go to the door rubbing my eyes. I try to open it but it doesn't open, I then remember I forgot I locked it when I wanted Andy and I to talk alone without being disrupted.

After unlocking the door, I open it to see all three of my boys standing there smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" I ask them while squinting my eyes a little because of the light.

"Greg told us about the ultrasound picture, and we want to see" Carson asked excitedly and we all shush him.

"Quiet, Andy is sleeping" I look back in the room and see she's still asleep, I close the door shut and look back at the boys.

"Please can we see it?" Tony begged.

"This couldn't have waited until morning?" I ask them and they shake their head no. "Ugh, fine" I dig deep in my pocket and pull out the picture for the boys to see.

I give it to Austin and the boys surround him to look at the picture.

"Awe, I still can't believe you and Andy are going to be parents!" He whispered shouted.

I smile at them and they smile back. "You're going to be great at it Rowan" Austin says.

"How? I was barely ever paying attention in Sex Ed class, instead of learning about it, I was doing it in the bathroom with girls!" I whispered and they shake their heads.

"That's why Andy didn't want to be alone, parenting isn't easy Rowan, Andy is going to depend on you for your help as you are for her. It's a team effort" Tony smiles at me and I thank him.

"And you have us and the gang" Austin says and I thank them.

"Well I'll see you in the morning boys" I take the picture away and put it in my pocket before saying goodnight to the boys and going back in the room.

I lay down next to Andy again and as if on cue, she snuggles into me more and I smile. I love you my Andy.

I fall asleep with her head in the crook of my neck.
_____________
Andrea's POV

12:36am

"Open your legs baby" he says to me and I keep them closed.

"No! Don't you fucking touch me! Stay away from me!" I keep my legs closed.

"That's it! I gave you a choice! Open your fucking legs right now before I force them open! Last chance Andrea!" Pete growled and I don't move, I keep my legs closed and Pete pushes them open.

"No! Get off of me! Stop it!" I scream and fight his attempt to pin my arms down by my wrist.

He slips and pushes himself into me with a groan and started to fuck me hard.

With my arms pinned down, and my legs underneath his, all I could do was scream and cry from how bad it hurt.