Chapter 5

"ARE YOU CRAZY CISSY!" Bellatrix screamed. She was livid, her sister had gone behind her back to their enemy for help! She must be punished...

"I'm sorry Bella," Narcissa said, she was quivering, her eyes were watering up and she was biting her lip. "I just want what's best for you,"

"THAT MAN WANTS ME BACK IN AZKABAN YOU COMPLETE IDIOT," Bellatrix screamed. All this screaming was taking up a lot of energy. "CISSY,I LOVE YOU, BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE OF A MUDBLOOD."

"How dare you speak to me like that in my home!" Narcissa said, standing to face her sister closely, there faces were only centimetres for colliding. Narcissa was slightly taller than Bellatrix, but Bellatrix was definitely more terrifying. This was the first time Narcissa had ever stood up to her properly, and was trying not to break down in tears.

"WHY WOULD YOu.." Bellatrix started. Before she could finish however, she placed her hand on her head and stumbled back. She fell to the ground, Narcissa assumed it was a reaction to her radical screaming, but it was more than that.

Bellatrix's head was spinning until she couldn't see what was around her, but what she could was somewhere that didn't exist. Not yet anyway.

She was in a room, it was painted pastel green, and she could hear screams in the distance. She could feel herself reaching down into a cradle and picking up an infant and cradling it in her arms. In her head she was screaming, why would Bellatrix pick up a random child? But this child was not random.

"Shhhhhh," Bellatrix whispered. "I'm here, you don't have to be scared anymore."

The baby stopped crying and settled, waving its chubby little arms in the air as it looked at Bellatrix. She put the baby back in its cot at looked up at the wall. She didn't need to turn around to see what was going on.

"Sirius, I will give you 30 seconds to get out of my house." She said bluntly, still not turning away from the baby.

"Hey! I just wanted to meet my little niece," Sirius replied laughing. He stepped up to the cot and touched the baby's forehead. "What's her name, Dilly?"

"GET OFF MY BABY." Bellatrix said sternly, pushing him away from the cot. "And her name is Cordelia."

"Ooh big difference," Sirius mocked. "But anyway, hate to break it to you, but unfortunately I must take Dill.. Cordelia of your hands."

"What now?" Bellatrix laughed, mockingly, slowly walking across the room towards him. "I'm sorry you just never struck me as me as the motherly type."

"Hand over the baby Bella,"

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix heard a scream. "You'll never touch her you filthy blood traitor!"

And then everything went black.

"Bella can you hear me?" Bellatrix could hear Narcissa's calming voice talking to her.

"Cissy," Bellatrix said, as if she had just woken after sleeping for a 100 years. "Don't let them take her," she cried, tears running down her face.

"What happened, Bella?"

"They are going to take her. The baby." Bellatrix said quietly, just loud enough to be heard.

"Bella!" Narcissa sighed with relief, assuming that this was just a bad dream.

But this was no dream.

Hey guys! What do you think, I wasn't to sure on the name but I wanted it to be a bit different to the normal name. Please comment your opinions!