°Chapter 8°

~~~~~

Hinata sat watching the TV with his sister. A cute show was playing that Nastu enjoyed watching.

The door opened and in came their mom, she walked to the kitchen, dropped some groceries and then went into the living room where her kids sat, joining the other Hinata's on the couch.

"I would've though that you would be watching the Olympics," she said.

"Why?"

"Volleyball's playing, Shoyo."

Shoyo, fumbled with the remote that he grab ed off the table before managing to change the channel for a sports network.

"Hey!" Natsu yelled at him for changing it.

Hinata scratched the back of his neck, "sorry Nastu," before looking at the game that was about to start.

~~~

Shaking, your hands were shacking. People around the world were looking at their TVs wanting to watch the game happen.

You were going against (Germany/France), luckily you weren't going to go against Brazil, probably the best team in the world of volleyball.

A high pitched whistle was heard, "okay girls, let's go."

Your team walked out onto the pitch as you sat on the bench, waiting for your turn to touch the gym floor and get your hands on the ball that would be flying around the court.

Your body was shaking, and a lot for someone who wasn't on the pitch.

The whistle sounded.

~~

"Why isn't (L/N) on the pitch?" Hinata asked his mom, who didn't know a thing about the sport.

"She's probably going to go on when the need her most, and give players a brake, is that right? I didn't get that wrong, did I?" The older Hinata replied with a question.

"Probably, but I want to see her play! She's my age you know! And she plays for (C), she's amazing! I just wish I could see her play in person." Shoyo sighed.

His mom stared at the red headed boy and quietly laughed. He was staring at the screen with his eyes wide open as they zoomed in on the libero for the (C)ian team.

"Is that her?" She asked the star struck boy.

"Who?" Hinata was in a daze.

His mom laughed "the (H/C)ette that's sitting on the bench."

Hinata looked back at the screen and nodded, "ya, that's her," he sighed.

She stared at her son's dreamy look and laughed again.

"What's so funny?"

His mom held her stomach as her auburn hair fell on her shoulders from laughter, "Shoyo, sweetie, you look like a love sick puppy."

"Huh?"

"Oh look she's going on!" Nastu yelled, looking up from her drawing and pointing at the TV screen.

"HUH?!"

~~

You took a step inside the lines of the court and was hit with a wave of your friends uneasiness. You were ahead in the game 13-11 but they were coming on strong and were going to keep pushing.

You stood in position. Waiting for their serve to come over the net. The ref blew the whistle and the girl sent the ball over. A little to the right, almost out, but you got your arms behind it.

"Sorry! It's short!"

From player to player the ball was just over the net ready to be hit. Sarah's hand met the ball, the ball met a wall, and it came crumbling down just under the net,

And you dove, and you slid, and got that quickly falling ball with the back of your hand. Sending back in the air to be played over again.

From player to player the ball was off of the net, ready to hit. Don's hand met the ball, lazily sending it to the team in front of you.

They received, they sett, they spiked the ball, past the players, broke the wall, and straight into your arms.

Smack!

And down onto there side.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

14-11

~~~~~