41.0 Your dead mother?

"Girls

"Girls." The sheriff walked over to the two girls. Madison and Lydia were standing in front of the gates of Eichan House. "I don't want to have to say are you sure about this, but-"

"Yes, he's here." Lydia cut him off. "I swear to god he's here."

"Madison."

Madi turned around and saw Scott. She sighed as he pulled her into a hug. "You okay?"

"My best friend's missing, but other than that, I'm fine." Madison whispered sarcastically.

The group made their way into Eichan House. "I need access to every basement room in this facility." The sheriff spoke to the man at the front desk.

Lydia made her way through the hallways, stopping at a closed door. "It's here." She stepped closer to it. "It's right here."

The sheriff kicked down the door, and the teenagers ran into the basement. Madison looked around, seeing no Stiles. She looked over at Lydia. "I don't get it." The strawberry blonde shook her head. "This has to be it."

"Then where is he, huh?" The sheriff sounded angry. "Where is he?" Stiles's father shouted at Lydia. Lydia jumped back, and Madison wrapped her arms around her, hugging her. "I'm sorry." He sighed.

"I don't understand." Lydia shook her head. Madison grabbed her hand and led her out of the basement.

*

Madison sat in the hospital, after Melissa and Raphael McCall found Stiles in the woods. She sat with her head in her hands. "He's sleeping right now." Madi looked up to see the sheriff talking to her, Lydia, Scott, Melissa, and Raphael. "He should be just fine." Madison sighed in relief. "He doesn't remember much, and it's like a dream to him. Thank you." He spoke to Raphael.

"It was that repellent." Raphael explained. "He used the coyote den to keep the other animals out." Madison remembered Malia. "I couldn't go near it without my eyes watering. It's just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone."

"Yeah, it was more than that." The sheriff sighed. "Thank you."

"It was nothing." Raphael shook his head.

"McCall, can you shut up, please and accept my thank you?" The sheriff chuckled.

"I accept it." Raphael nodded before shaking the sheriff's hand.

"You've got school in less than six hours." Melissa spoke to her son. "Go home, and go to sleep." She pulled Scott into a hug.