2

I swallowed and looked away from my mother and towards the direction where the bathroom stood. Our cat ran in a blaze past me from the direction of the bathroom. I took a deep breath and laughed nervously before looking over my shoulder to my Mother. She had a look of confusion kneeled on her face while I rubbed my arm once again. "It was probably Audrey. I'll check the damage." I said while I dropped both my arms to my sides. Mother nodded and turned back to her food, the clinking of her impaling the food filling the room.

I slowly walked down to bathroom, taking soft and cautious steps. I acted like I was in a strangers home, daring not to make a sound and possibly grab someone's attention. Slowly I opened the bathroom door while holding my breath. Everything had fallen off the counter and onto the floor. I groaned while starting to bend over to pick of the bottles. A groan was heard from the tub and a slight shuffling of a body. I jumped back and bumped my head upon the sink, instantly groaning out. "Hell." I cursed before sitting down and rubbing my head.

The shower curtain pulled back quickly with a slight metal on metal sound. I screamed as I saw a tall man standing before me with a face looking just as frightened as mine. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled before screaming again, with the man panicking almost instantly. He ran over almost tripping on the tub, and put his hand over my mouth as he was crouched down before me. "Please, be quiet." He whispered with a soft British accent. My heart was racing while I nervously swallowed and nodded. He hesitantly moved his hand away before slowly and cautiously standing up.

"You look a lot like Newt Scamander." I said in a mumble as I continued rubbing my head that hit the sharp corner of the sink. The man with curly reddish-brown hair and blue eyes had furrowed his brows. He looked himself over in the exact Newt Scamander replica outfit and looked back to me with his face painted in confusion. "I am Newt Scamander." He said, in a way that faintly had a trace of a question. I laughed slightly and put up my arm as I shook my head. "Yeah, right. Help me up, would you?" I asked, as if I had known the man my entire life. I waved my hand a bit after a moment, since he did not grab onto it and pull me up.

He looked down at my hand a bit blankly before he grabbed onto my hand with his cold one and tugged me up. I stood to my feet and bumped against his chest before taking a step back. My eyes were stuck looking at his, and the more I looked at him, the more I realized how much he looked exactly like Newt Scamander. "(Name), everything okay?" My mother called with concern. The man looked more worried as his face seemed to pale even more than before. Now, I was the one that put a hand over his mouth. "Everything's fine, Mom!" I called back, and looked at Newt with a warning stare.

"Who are you." I spat. The man looked down to my hand and grabbed my wrist, prying my hand away. "I'm Newt Scamander." He said, before letting go of my hand. His eyes widened as he looked around, as if finally in realization of something. "Where's my case!?" He had yelled in a tone almost close to a yell. He shot his head around in panic.

"Hey, be quiet!" I yelled in a whisper and looked around the room, my eyes landing on the case sitting up top of the blade fan. I closed my eyes and whined knowing that who ever this man really was, he was not leaving without his case. "It's up there." I said in between a sigh. Newt looked up to where I was looking and a smile slowly spread on his face. "Brilliant." He said, walking over to the fan and trying to reach up to his case, only to no avail. He turned to me with a straight face.

"Can I pick you up so you can grab my case?"