0.3

The process was awkward. Harry knew they had to get to know each other's bodies at least briefly before they fuck, so here Louis was, spread out on Harry's bed as the younger shaved the stubble from his chin in the washroom. It was sexy and all, in Louis's mind, but Harry had hinted at eating Louis out and the elder didn't want stubble burn on his thighs.

Louis sighed as he glanced around Harry's room. Despite living in the same building, he had never been in Harry's apartment. It was as shitty as Louis's, tiny and cold. The walls were peeling since they weren't allowed to paint them, but Harry had a good amount of posters taped up and a ton of beautiful pictures- probably a brief look at Harry's photography skills.

He had three guitars in the corner (Louis didn't even know Harry played), a big enough bed, a tiny closet stuffed with Harry's eccentric clothing, a shoe wrack against the wall to hold all of Harry's boots, and a shelf stock full of photo albums, CDs, and even a few books. But Louis knew well enough that Harry had just collected this all over the years. He wasn't rich enough to afford it now.

Louis wrinkled his nose in disgust as he rolled over onto something gritty. He winced as he picked up a half-eaten granola bar. How classy.

He heard the heavy footsteps coming from Harry's boot-clad feet. He sighed and chunked the granola bar into the small wire trash can by Harry's bed, shaking his head. Harry was carrying two glasses of water, as they needed to sober up a bit.

"Well, I guess we better start with kissing," Harry mumbled. "Though I know you've had plenty of experience."

Louis rolled his eyes, taking the glass. "Is that code for calling me a whore?"

"If the dildo fits," Harry says back immediately and Louis scoffed.

"What a great retort, asshole."

"I wasn't looking for your judgement," Harry replied briskly, setting his glass down. "It really doesn't matter how much experience you've had, anyways. You're in my bed now and that's the end."

"Don't expect me in your bed every night," Louis warned.

"So, you're saying that even if this porn career doesn't work out, but the sex is good, you wouldn't come back for more?" Harry asked.

"I'm only saying not to catch feelings," Louis said after a moment, crossing his arms.

"Don't worry," Harry said with a laugh, "I've never been in love and so I know it won't happen with you. You aren't my type when it comes to personality. I like a good boy."

Louis could feel a sort of tingle in his stomach at the words 'good boy'. No, Louis wasn't really a good boy but those two words had a hell of an opportunity.

"I could be a good boy," Louis said quietly and Harry's eyes snapped up to Louis immediately before Louis continued, placing a soft hand on Harry's bicep. "I could be your good boy, Daddy."

Harry could feel all of the blood rushing to his cock, making him achingly hard immediately. "Bloody hell... What- Where did that come from?" He was shocked by the intensity of Louis's gaze. A good boy. Louis wanted to be a good boy- but surely for show.

"I want to be your good boy," Louis insisted, crawling over to Harry and then onto his lap, hands rubbing up and down Harry's chest. Harry's hands didn't hesitate to go to Louis's hips. "Don't you want that?"

Harry's eyes were dark now, lust filling them up. "Yes," he breathed, tugging at Louis's hair. "And you're going to be a good boy. Bad boys get punished."

Louis grinned, a twinkle in his eye. "How could it be called punishment when it's so much fun?"

Harry growled, immediately leaning in and meshing their lips together. He couldn't be blamed for it- Louis was driving him insane.