We left

We left to the studio I was texting crystal and we planned to have a little sleepover with Jackie this weekend.

We got to the studio and Will and Dillon were already there. The queen Will said while hugging me. Yes I am I said while hugging Dillon too.
Lucas went in the booth and did his thing.
When he got out I said baby we should do the ten toes challenge. Ok lets do it a freestyle or what. Lets think of some things real quick I told him.
We got a piece of paper and started jotting things down.

Ok I got it he said. We got ready and he started.

Yea baby I been with you for a time now. I know what I've found someone I can't replace. You the diamond among all these rocks you the one that puts that smile on my face no one else can relate. All these times you been there for me I will never leave your side.
I started. Baby yes I know your my ride or die. the one that lights up the darkness and my whole sky. I will always be with you sticking by your side you know what I go through but I know that, we'll go together through hell and back staying together.
We both said. Always together always together yea we have problems but we'll figure them out together find the solution make everything better.
Lucas finished with I'm keeping it 100 cause I'm a real nigga I will never break your heart someone hurts you I'm gon hunt them down.
We ended the video with us kissing.
We posted it and instantly got a lot of views and comments "goals" "you guys are so cute" "she is so pretty" "you could've done better" "why her" I read the comments. There were a few fans that @ the rude comments "you have no life to be hating on her she is beautiful and her and Lucas are great together so just go along with your life" "say what you want they are my favorite couple and she is so pretty"

Awe I love Lucas's fans.

Lucas said alright guys I got a surprise for y'all he said while getting up and walking to the door. He opened the door and Kevin gates walked in with someone behind him. Tory Lanze I got up. Kevin t this is my girlfriend y/n and my brothers Will and Dillon. Nice to meet you guys Kevin said. Yea I heard about you three t said. I just gotta fan girl real quick I love you two I told them. Thanks ma t said. Thanks Lucas told us that you do some singing yourself Kevin asked. Yea and of course Will and Dillon rap I told them. Yea we heard them before. So we gonna collab t asked. Yea we all said. We all worked on something new.

I think Lucas was getting jealous of me talking to t so I walked up behind him and hugged him I wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulder so I turned him around and  nuzzles my face in the crook of his neck. I felt him smile. He hugged me then of course grabbed my ahh. All mine he said. I smiled yup yours I told him. Damn you guys are 100 Kevin said. Yea you gotta real nigga and you gotta real queen t said. Thanks man she's my world Lucas said. He's my world I told them.
I went in the booth and started singing.

T said you know what I think you would be great to help me with a chorus I need help on. Ok what do you need me to sing. He showed me some lyrics. Ok so you need to sing "say it" "do it" "i always want you to prove it" ok I started. You gon have to do more then just "say it" you gon have to do less when you "do it" mami you know "I always want you to prove it. I sang. Wow that was amazing ...

Sorry it's short and I haven't had time to work on a lot of my stories.
I just have school and sports but I will try hard to stay active 💕 plz vote and comment