It Only Takes Once (Chapter 27)

"Where you going looking all good and shit?" Khadarious asked eyeing me from his hospital bed. I was doing my hair and makeup in the hospital bathroom.

"Church." I said applying eyeliner and then my mascara.

"No you're not, especially not in that tight ass dress." He protested.

"And why not, I'm pregnant all of my clothes are tight?" I asked turning to face him once I was finished painting my face.

"I don't want you going by yourself, especially in that dress, change or stay your ass here." He mugged.

"I've been going every Sunday since you've been in a coma and now that you're out, I think that's all of the more reason to go to church." I pointed out. "Why don't you want me going by myself anyway?" I asked. "And I'm not changing by the way."

"I don't like the way them Deacons be looking at you." He huffed before rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"They be looking at your ass and all down your shirts and stuff. Old, perverted ass niggas." He mumbled.

"You jealous?" I asked smirking.

"Don't get slapped Shakayln." He said eyeing me, making me blush.

I love it when he's aggressive and possessive of me. It turns me on.

"I'm playing baby." I laughed. "I don't see why you're complaining about them Deacons. I see the way you and that chick on the praise team be eyeing each other." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Shakayln, man chill out." He said smacking his lips.

"You and her probably had sex or something." I said mugging him. "You've had sex with everybody, so I wouldn't be surprised."

"Fuck you." He laughed.

"Oh you did, it was pretty good." I winked. "Wanna go again?" I asked biting down on my bottom lip.

"Shakayln, quit before you start up something that'll have you late for church and walking with a limp." He said smirking at me.

I'm not even going to lie, if I wasn't going to church, we'd be having round four right now. Last night I just couldn't get enough of him, which is why the lower half of my body is sore as hell now.

Sad part about it is, we got caught in the act, twice. Once by Nurse Eve and once by Shakayla. I wasn't even embarrassed about it though. He's my husband, we're married and they just should've knocked before coming in. End of story.

"Them Deacons will take good care of me I'm sure." I smirked making his face drop.

"Keep fucking with me Shakayln." He said eyeing me.

"I'm just playing babe." I laughed. "They're all old anyway, it's not like I want them, you're the only nigga I want. You're my nigga." I said before leaning down to kiss him.

"You better not and I better be your only nigga." He mumbled against my lips before nipping my bottom lip and slowly slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"Mm Khadarious stop." I whined when I felt his hand creep up my dress to cup my clothed breast.

"My bad baby, I just got a little carried away." He smirked.

"Mm hm." I mumbled rolling my eyes and wiping the smudged lipstick off of Khadarious's lips.

"Girl, you got that booty sitting up right, it's looking nice and tight." He mumbled when I turned to pick up my purse from the couch. "Have you been doing squats?"