Forever and Always

Alex

'Come on Alex you can do it. It's just planning a wedding. It's not too hard' Autumn says in my head.

I've been working on Cole and I's wedding for only a day and it already seems impossible.

"Babe, don't stress about it. Planning a wedding doesn't happen in a week" Cole tells me reassuringly. Just him being with me eased my nerves. "I'm so in love with you" he whispers in my ear. "I'm so in love with you it hurts" he says giving me a long kiss.

"i just can't seem to keep my hands off you. You're too irresistible. I just want to keep you all to myself today" He drags on. Sucking on my mark, then trailing back up to my lips. The kiss was filled with hunger. 

"STOP SUCKING OFF EACH OTHER FACES" Skylar and Sarah both yell, bursting into the room. I've gotten to become great friends with Jake's mate. Sarah got married a while ago so she told me that she wanted to help me. That girl got married within a few months of being with Zander.

"Seriously? You're one to talk Sarah. You're always kissing Zander"

"Not in front of you" She denies

"Yeah sure. Whatever you say. PLUS you just barged into our room. In all concerns you're luck we weren't having sex" I say sarcastically but Cole's eyes turned black. His mind was filling with dirty thoughts.

"I wouldn't mind that" he growls. He kisses my neck and Sarah giggles.

"Cole please stop" Skylar says making Sarah laugh.

"I can't help it" he admits and we all laugh but Cole's eyes remain black as his gaze is fixated on me.

"Sorry babe. Sarah wanted to help me and Skylar is going to tag along with us today. Maybe later" I whisper the last part so only he could hear it. He smiles, giving me a playful wink. There is no 'maybe' my love, I will be devouring my gorgeous mate tonight. He mind links me. My eyes turning solid black just as he leaves the room.

"So how's lover boy?" Skylar asks me.

"Horny" I say and they both laugh.

"So where do we start?" I ask Sarah and she picks up a box.

This is going to be a long day.

.

Cole

Why did Sarah have to walk into the room. Ugh. She ruined the perfect moment with for me and Alex to have some alone time.

It took me 1 minute to fall in love her. She doesn't even know how in love I am with her. I love the way she laughs and how he thinks she has all these flaws, but she doesn't realize that all the things she doesn't like about herself, I adore.

Alex isn't super skinny like all the other girls that she compares herself to. She's the perfect size in my opinion, but she thinks that she's fat. Wrong. My baby has curves in all the right places. There for me to caress and grasp whenever I want. Her perfectly sized thighs that I like to rub and hold onto. 'Don't even get me started on that ass. I'd smack that shit all day if I could' Luke cuts in. I totally agree with him on that one.

My wolf went a bit crazy when Alex mentioned sex this morning. WHELP, that's Luke for you, although it sounded like a great idea to me as well. If Sarah didn't barge in, I probably would've taken her, show her how much i love her. I heard her wolf purring, even if she won't admit it I will. She drives me crazy. She knows what she does to me, she knows just how much I crave her touch. She probably did that on purpose. My little minx. The things she does to me. I love it but hate it at the same time. Sometimes I just can't resist her even when people are around. She knows that.

She started planning the wedding but had no idea what to do. Her mother couldn't make it out here today and I don't need my mother anywhere near her, so Sarah decided to help. But when Sarah gets into wedding stuff, she won't stop until it's perfect. Skylar is the same way but as long as my mates happy, I'm happy. They better not stress her out though.

Anything she decides for this wedding is what will happen. If she wants the most extravagant of weddings in the world, I will make it happen. Anything for my almost wife.

.

Alex 

It's been a few hours and it's gotten dark out. Sarah really knows what she's doing with this whole wedding thing. She could probably have it done in a few days with how fast she's been going.

I can't wait for my wedding. I hope Cole's excited.

'Oh trust me I am. Can't wait for you to be 100 percent mine forever.' He growls through our mate link

'Always in my head' I say laughing.

'Plus I can't wait to see you in your sexy dress, or even more so, I can't wait to rip it off you'

'Luke. Is that you?' I ask laughing

'You know it babe. When will Sarah and Skylar be done for the day? I want to see my sexy mate'

'They just left' I say

Cole then barges into the room. "Good" he growls. Whelp let me rephrase that. Luke walks into the room.

"I missed you" he says to me.

"It's only been a few hours" I say back to him

"Too long"

"You excited?" I ask him.

"Ecstatic" I smile at his answer making him give me a huge smile back. "Mine forever" he says.

"I always was" I say happily.

"Now are we going to finish what was happening this morning?" Luke smirks.

And with that, the day ended just as great as it started.

--------------------------------
Hey guys! So next chapter will probably be the epilogue unless I decide to make a marriage chapter but I have no idea about vows and all that jazz so I'm not sure.

I hope you've all enjoyed this book. I started it just for fun but never even thought it would be actually good to some people.

I love you all and PLEASE check out my newest books cause I love writing

Thank you for the support

-EMMA