Chapter 59

World tour part 4...Hawaii 

The beach up there ..............

Valentina's Pov.

''Ouch'' Ace winced.

''Sorry did i hurt you?'' i asked.

''No it just burns a little'' He grumbled.

''I'm still mad at you Ace!'' i exclaimed, while cleaning his cuts.

Ok your'e probably confused right? well let me rewind what happened couple of hours ago..

..........

8 hours earlier.

3:05 pm. Hawaii for seasons resort

Beach resort with 4 restaurant's and 5 pools.

''OH my god'' i whispered looking at the hotel, or should i say spa resort in front of me. This was the most glorious and fancy hotel iv'e ever been, or seen, and trust me i've been in many, considering i'm an Alpha who had plenty of business meeting's. 

We landed in Hawaii, 45 minute's ago, and drove toward's our hotel, but not before stoping, on the road to buy coconut's, which were simply Amazing!

Me and the girl's were simply fan girting, remembering all the awesome movies, we saw about Hawaii, and imagining how fun this is gonna be. So we spent the hole car ride, singing under Justin Bieber old song's, and eating our coconut's while the buys were laughing at us.

So we stopped, in front of a gigantic 5 star hotel, which was right next to the beach. It looked simply magical. There are no word's how to describe it, it had beautiful elegant decor and style. All of the windows had a view to the beach. There were 3 restaurant's that i already saw, but i think there was another one too, some teenager's our age, or smaller were walking around with skateboard's, getting ready for a swim. I looked out of the window to see a huge bar, which almost seemed underwater, with a gigantic pool.

Me and the girl's were drooling over the hotel, while the guy's were at the reception booth. I turned around to look at Sasha when i noticed her and Lucy staring at me in shock.

''What? is there something on my face?'' i asked confused.

''No it's your....your hair!'' Sasha exclaimed.

''My hair?'' i asked confused, while Lucy nodded.

''U..Um is there bird poop? or something?'' i asked while running a hand threw my hair.

''No look at your hair Val!'' Sasha smiled.

I looked around until i spotted a mirror, we went toward's the mirror, and i took a look in there.

I gasped seeing my hair. How? could it? no.

My hair was brown...light brown.

It was light  brown instead of black. Brown! How did this happen? 

''I....How? how did this happen? did you guys do something?'' i asked shocked.

They both shook their head.

''Maybe it's the curse?''Sasha asked with a faint smile on her face.

''The curse? i...i don't think it passed, i mean it can't'' i chuckled nervously.

I didn't want to think about the curse. Not when i'm enjoying myself! I still have a couple of months until i'm 18, so i will figure it out later, but now i just want to enjoy this.

''Val wasn't your hair blond?'' Lucy asked

I nodded.

''Then why is it light brown now?'' she asked.