|53. Traitor|

^Andrea's Outfit, ignore the glasses^

Morning

Monday

!!MATURE!!(A little)

I open my eyes to see it's morning and I'm laying my head on Rowan's chest while he's still asleep. After Rowan and I said I do in a fucking bathroom, we came back upstairs to see the boys playing the game. Rowan kicks them out and that's when we both fell asleep.

I quickly get up and run to my bathroom to vomit. Fucking morning sickness.

"Andy?" I hear Rowan's voice behind me. "Andy!" He says and I feel a hand rub against my back in circular motion. "You okay?" He asked as he grabs my hair away from my face so it wouldn't get caught in the throw up.

When I stop puking my guts out, I flush the toilet and close the lid.

"I'm fine Rowan" I said and he pulls me closer to him.

"Are you sick?" He asked and I smile at him, shaking my head.

"It's morning sickness Rowan" I laugh.

"Oh" he says while pulling himself up and me along with him.

I walk over to my closet and grab my outfit for the day before going back into my bathroom for a shower.

"I'm going to have a shower, can you get out please?" I ask politely and Rowan walks out of the bathroom.

"When your done can we go back to my place so I can get ready?" He asked and I nod my head before he turns around and starts making my bed. I close the door and undress after turning on the water.

After undressing, I use the bathroom and then get in the shower.

After the shower, I put on my clothes and thankfully to my arm tattoos, they covered up the cuts making them unnoticeable.

I brush my teeth, brush my hair and then braid to a side fishtail before putting on deodorant and then leaving my bathroom to see my room is cleaned.

"You know you didn't have to clean up, I would of done it" I said and he smiled.

"I got bored so I thought 'why the hell not?' and you're welcome fiancé" he said while grabbing his car keys.

"Thank you fiancé" I said and Rowan smiles at me. I should get use to saying that...

"Ready?" He asked and I nod my head. We leave my room, going downstairs to see Rowan and my gang drinking beer and having conversations.

"Listen up!" Rowan gets his gangs attention and everyone stops what their doing to look at Rowan. "Thank you all for your help to get Andrea back but I think it's time for us to leave and stop drinking there beer" he says and they chuckled.

"Whatever you say boss!" One of them says and I see Greg motioning for me to come here.

I look at Rowan and it doesn't look like his speech will end anytime soon so I walk over to Greg and he tells me to follow him so we can speak privately.

I follow him down to the training room and we sit down on the couch.

"What's up?" I ask him and he looks at me sadly.

"Do you remember when Leo called to tell you we have a mole in our gang and I was patching up some of our men?" He asked.

"Of course, I told Leo to give me a reason why and all he said was our men got shot at."