Chapter 60

Valentina's pov.

''Ace put me down!'' i laughed.

''No way little minx'' he laughed still holding me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I heard a click of a camera. I looked around to see Sasha with a camera taking a picture of us

''Sash! delete it!'' i yelled.

''No Sash send it to me, that's gonna be my new wallpaper'' Ace laughed.

Sasha stick out he tongue, before running away to show the rest of them the picture.

''Why would you want that as a wallpaper?'' i asked.

''cause'' he grinned.

''Of course he would want that as a wallpaper, my ass is sticking out on his shoulder'' i mumbled.

''Exactly!'' Ace grinned.

So we at the beach, this is the 2 day in Hawaii. Yesterday, after i was done, cleaning Ace's cut's up, we continued swimming, then went to some fancy cafe, for dinner. After that we all watched The Hangover, at our room, So Today  i ended up splashing water over Ace...again, so now he is carrying me like a sack of potatoes, into the water.

''ACE please put me down!'' i yelled.

''Ace i said put....'' my sentence was cut short when i was dropped into the water.

The water was so warm, and clean, that i didn't protest anymore. Instead i stayed underwater. After a couple of second's as expected Ace went down to check on me. 

So i decided  to  do a model like flip. I went out and posed funnily like a model. When i saw Ace starring at me in awe. I looked directly into his eye's and felt happy.

 Suddenly i was stopped to  hear a click of a camera, more detailed Sasha's polaroid camera. She grinned happily, when the picture came out, she showed it to me. She had this picture on the black and white mode.

 She had this picture on the black and white mode

I stared at it. Not registering that it's me. 

Suddenly Ace took the picture from Sasha hand's. His eyes widened.'' Beautiful'' he whispered placing a kiss on my temple.

''This picture is mine'' he mumbled.

''Yeah'' i whispered.