Best Wishes (Chptr. 12)

Author's POV
The day was silent and cold, just as Zane's thoughts, the only thing he could think of is what will happen in the mere future if he told Y/N about her condition or if he won't say anything, both options are so right that makes them so wrong, confusing, right? But what would you do if there was a fork in the road and these two options pop out? Probably you'll choose tell her, as far as I can comprehend, each decision leads to another one. Be careful on what you'll say or wish.....

Y/N's POV
"I can't deny the feeling that Zane's hiding something Jay, it is so suspicious." I said, "Maybe he has a surprise, or maybe-" he said "-that's too cliché, even for him, I know a person's face when they're scheming somethin'." I continued "Well, I'm sure he has a good reason." He replied leaving.

'Good reason, huh? Does he know?, I need to speak to Zane later on.
Later
"Zane? Are you here?" I asked knocking on the door, "Ah, Y/N, glad to see you I just finished cleaning." He responded in a childish manner, "Zane, be honest. Are you hiding something from me?" I asked, he froze with his hands trembling, he turned towards me and laughs, "Me? Hide something from you?" He laughed "Why would I hide something from you??" He continued, "Zane..." I replied "I mean I'm a robot and all but computers can't lie and all, and why would I?" He replied getting more nervous "Zane." I said leaning in for a kiss, "Y/N?" He replied afterwards.

"Zane, you're not a robot, nor you're a human. And most likely that you have the capability to lie." I said "*Gulps*. I have nothing to hide." He said as serious as possible, "Zane.... tell me." I said "I told you before and I won't say it again." He pouts his way out.

"Hilarious and cute but that doesn't change the fact that he's hiding somethin'" I sighed.

Hey! I'm back, took a break from this and the lemon; I've been busy but here I am. Back for another chapter... :)