-babies

SHMONEY

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard," Zayn giggled loudly while Sari did the same, "and they're like, it's better than yours--"

"Damn right," she chimed in while he kept shaking her tummy with every syllable. Zayn leaned down and kissed all over stomach, making her hum and run her hands through his hair.

"All mine," he pinched a little part of her side as he mumbled against her skin, "mine, mine, mine."

Sari licked her bottom lip and scratched Zayn's scalp. This was one of the few times where they weren't busy or they just wanted to spend time witch each other, so they took it to their advantage and just relaxed before he went to work.

Zayn crawled back up to her lips and kissed them lightly. "I love you, Bear."

"I love you, Zayn," she smiled happily before kissing him again, "so. Much."

"Mhm," he kept kissing her until she started giggling again, "how long have we been together, Bear?"

"Uh," she had to think because it had been a while, "I'm gonna say eight months. I think."

"Eight months tomorrow!" he said excitedly, "we obviously missed our six month anniversary, so what do you wanna do?"

"This," she made him kiss her skin again and he didn't hesitate, "it's all I want."

"But what about--"

"That's it, baby. And some head."

"I mean, obviously."

Sari laughed and hugged his head closer to her chest. He moaned softly and she bit her lip. "That's it, though. I just really love you and honestly, like, you don't have to go crazy because I'm just glad we're together."

"God," he murmured in her chest and hugged her hips, "I have to marry you one day. It's only right."

She just blushed and covered her mouth. "Shut up."

"I'm so serious," he sat up on her and held her hands, "I'm going to marry you one day, Cesaria. I fucking promise."

"Pinky promise?"

Zayn smiled softly and locked pinkies with her. "Bear, I promise one day you'll be my wife. Not now, not tomorrow, but maybe in a few years we'll be a pain in each other's asses and we'll be living together comfortably and happily and morning sex will be almost every fucking day."

"That's sounds great actually," she grinned against his lips as their pinkies stayed locked, "will we live in a house?"

"Yeah."

"With our pets and an alarm system."

"A garbage disposal."

"A dishwasher."

"And a doorbell," they both muttered at the same time, laughter erupting in the room.

"Babies," Zayn whispered softly before kissing her again.

"You want babies with me?" she asked in surprise.

"What? You thought I was just gonna marry you and that's it? I want everything you have to offer, Sari. And that includes babies."

"Aww," she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him down so their bodies were flushed together, "you're getting thick, Zayn."

"Thanks," he snickered into her neck, "sexy ass."

"Daddy goals."

"Shut up," he rolled over and lied beside her, "baby, I'm bored."

"You also have to go to work," she reminded him, "it's almost nine."