Part 33

4 months Later

"Graduation is right around the corner man." Will and Dillyn say and I nod my head.

"Yeah, shit i'm ready to get the fuck outta this place." I tell my boys and they all agree. 

"Hell yeah." I look at Dillyn who seemed a little off. 

"Wasp wit you bro?" Will asked before I can. He look at us and and then look around and he sighs. 

"I'm scared, But I'm happy." He says and I frown. 

"What you scared of my nigga?" I asked him and he pulls out his phone and shows us. I grab the phone and see screenshotted messages. 

Samira P.O.V

BabyBoy😍💁🏼💘🙄

Dillyn? 

Wassup baby

I got something I gotta tell you...

What's wrong?? What is it?? You alright??

I don't know I just... I don't know how your gonna take this..

Tell me baby i'm with you through whatever!👫💘

I think... I think I'm pregnant.

ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!

Yeah Dillyn i'm serious 😷😞 and i'm scared

What you scared of???

That your gonna leave me..💔

Baby I would never leave you with something like this! You are my best-friend, my first love, my baby moms😍😍 My everything🌍 Hunter There is nobody I would rather be with or be having a baby with other than you👫 It's always gonna be me and you and now it'll be me, you and our baby girl.👨‍👩‍👧 We're gonna be the best parents cause were going to be doing this together. Always together baby I love you❤️💘

You think it's a girl?💘👨‍👩‍👧 And I love you too baby forever and always🌍🙌🏾

I know it's a girl 

"Aaaawwwwwhhhhh He's so adorable!!" Charisma says holding the phone to her heart.

"I know right!! And it's good because I got this major job as a chefs assistant and i'm getting paid so much money and i'm still going to go to college and so is Dillyn. But he's getting a lot of money off his music too like Will and Lucas." I smiled and nodded and she touched her stomach. 

"Me and Will said were going to wait a couple more years till we decided about a baby. But if it happens it happens." I nod and they both look at me. I frown and they look at me like they wanna hear what me and Lucas decided. My face lights up with excitement. 

"Ok Ok me and Lucas were thinking about adopting Zamaea." I say and they both smile. hard. 

"Oh my gosh that little girl is soooooo CUUTTEEE!" Hunter awes and Cece hugs me. 

"I'm going to be a great auntie I swear. " She says putting her hand over her heart and the other one up like she was taking an oath. i chuckled. 

"Me too. But speaking of Aunties..." I knew where Hunter was going with that and I shook my head. 

"No." I say before she can ask. " I haven't talked to her." I tell her and she nods and shrugs. 

"Oh well. Anyway when??"

********************************

LUCAS

"Prolly in about a couple weeks. That little girl is something else. I mean I love her and I love Samira. So who better to do it with?" I say and they both nod. 

"Well Imma make sure no niggas touch her." Will says while putting his gun back together. 

"Yeah me too." Dillion says and I nod and slap their hands. These be my niggas for life on god. 

"Yeah but you sure yours a girl Dill?" Will asked and I sat back drinking my water looking out at the beach as i thought about walking along the beach with Samira just a couple days ago. Agreeing to adopt Zamaea. 

"I just feel it bro." He says relaxing in the ham he was sitting in and I got up and walked over to the sliding doors and sighed. 

"Life is crazy man." I walked in and walked through the house till i seen Samira wit all the girls and I kissed her forehead. I wrapped my arms around her from the back and they continue to laugh and talk about whatever they was talking about. Her hand went to my arm letting me know she wanted me right here. The boys came in and did the same as me except dillion put his hand on hunters stomach. 

"When are we going to tell her?" I whispered in Samira's ear and she turned her head slightly towards me. 

"I was thinking the day we go get her." She says and I nod and grab her hands and pull her up off the couch. 

"We finished her room. If you wanna go look." I tell her and she nods and I pull her up the steps and to the room that before me and will paid people to do it was empty.  "Remember when we had her draw her room?" I asked and she nodded and I opened the door and she gasped as soon as she looks inside.

"Oh my gosh this is soooooo freaking cuteeee!!" She is nearly in tears and I smile as she walks in and sees our picture as a poster on the wall and the walls decorated cutely

"Oh my gosh! this is so perfect!" She turns around and wraps her arms around me and I swoop her up in my arms and squeeze her as she looks around the room. She walked over to the wall and traced her hand acrossed it and she  looks at me and smiles. 

"I can't wait." She says and I smile too. 

"Me either."