INTRODUCTION

P L E A S E R E A D

as a poc, i feel a little frustrated when i can't find a good fic or story that has a poc as the main character. it's usually always the same white actresses, holland roden, crystal reed, etc. no hate towards these beautiful ladies, but i'm just tired of them being constantly used in these wattpad books. i think we really need to spread the diversity around, which is why i have created this book.

the following face claims are all pocs, whether they're 100% poc or mixed. i am going to attempt to put face claims that aren't well known and haven't really been used in fics or stories.

another thing that i like to check for when choosing a face claim is whether or not that fc has a decent amount of gifs that i can choose from. i have made sure that the following face claims have gif hunts/packs on tumblr so that you can search through and hopefully never run out. if you don't know what a gif hunt is, it's basically when someone on tumblr makes an entire post with all the tumblr gifs they could find of a specific face claim.

if you have any requests of what poc face claims i should put in this book, please comment and let me know! :-) i hope this book will help you find the perfect poc fc to fit your character(s) or inspire you to start using pocs in your stories!

also, my main account is notyourhoney in case you're interested in reading my stories. (i have more in the works. also, i use proper grammar, so my stories are indeed well written.)

- L ♥