61 -3x16

It was morning and Damon was at the police station where Alaric was being retained in a jail cell because he was he suspect of all the murders happening. Damon had been ordered to stay out of it by Liz and he was leaving when he saw Elena enter.

She sighed in aggravation when she saw him. She didn't want to see him because he had turned Bonnie's mom into a vampire to save her. She didn't want to be saved if Bonnie had to pay the price. On top of it, he didn't even need to turn Bonnie's mom because Esther was channeling from Eira.

"Were you just with....," Elena got cut off.

"Ric's fine. Jenna's with him. Sheriff wants me to stay out of it," Damon explained.

"But you're not going to. Are you?" Elena questioned.

"Seems just as good a plan as any," Damon answered.

"Your friend's in jail for murder. You have to do something," Elena stated.

"Well, I guess I could rip out Dr. False Accusation's throat. Maybe her tongue. You know, I could chew it up into little tiny pieces and feed it to the squirrels," Damon said and mimics chewing like a squirrel.

"Stop it, Damon!" Elena demanded.

"Guess me staying out of it suddenly sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? I saved your life last night. You're welcome," Damon responded.

"You know, you could show a little compassion about Bonnie," Elena suggested.

"I could, but then her mom isn't the only one who got hurt, is she?" Damon questioned, referring to Eira.

"I wanted Klaus dead. I'm not going to apologize for that," Elena defended herself.

Damon gritted his teeth,"Did you even consider the possibility that Eira would get hurt because of your actions? Or even consider how anyone would feel about it?"

"No," Elena breathed out.

"I used my sister because I love you. I defended you last night because I love you. And you say 'no'. Stefan was angry and he wanted to hurt you. Next time you get my sister involved, I won't stop him from coming after you," Damon said, angrily and he left her standing there shocked at his outburst.

_________________

Eira was at home in her room. She had tried calling Klaus many times but he didn't answer and it made her worried. She hated not hearing his voice after some time had passed.

Damon and Stefan had left, supposedly Damon wanted to figure out who was killing people of the town and he wanted Stefan's help. He also was going to try to teach Stefan to control his blood thirst.

Eira had went downstairs when she felt the wind blow past her and someone appeared in front of her. It was Rebekah.

"I need your help," Rebekah said.

"What do you need help with?" Eira asked.

"The Salvatore's were in charge of the milling records in the 1900's. I need to find out about a certain tree," Rebekah started. "The white oak."

Eira's eyes widened at that fact, meaning there was something out there that could kill Klaus.

"Don't tell anyone," Rebekah demanded.

"I wouldn't," Eira said. "I'll find the record of it and I'll tell you."

Rebekah nodded and Eira asked,"Where's Klaus?"