Grimy

After taking him to the music museum we came back to his house to get ready for the night out. AJ, Naomi, and I planned his birthday bash at one of the hottest clubs in the city. Its actually the same one we met at. He was in his closet perfecting his outfit and I was on his bed stuck in his phone.

"Baby... Baby?" I looked up at him briefly, concern etched his face.

"Hmm?" I went back to his phone.

"I been calling your name for the past 5 minutes. What are you doing on my phone?" He snatched his phone out my hand and looked at the screen. All day people have been talking about me online after he posted and tagged me in the picture from this morning. Calling me fat and ugly, and how I don't deserve him. Telling me that I was a basic ass bitch and I wasn't going to last long once he really gets famous. There were a few nice comments but most of them were just rude. And I know it's going to get worse if I go out tonight.

"I don't think I should go out with you tonight. I'mma just stay here and curl up with Bella and watch movies." He looked down at me like I was crazy.

"What the fuck? No, we not finna stop cause these people wanna be hateful. Listen I have told you this a million times and I will tell you a million more. I think you are perfect for me. You are everything I have ever wanted in a woman. How they feel about you doesn't affect my feelings for you in the slightest. Don't let them get your head down baby girl because at the end of the day I'm laying down next to you at the end of the day, everyday. So we are going to go out, cause my girl looks bad as fuck, and I want the world to see, that I love her no matter what." I teared up as he lifted me up off the bed and wrapped his arm around me. "Yo don't cry you know that hurts me when you cry." He wiped my tears away and pressed his lips to mine; he then slapped my ass and sent me into the closet to start getting ready.

1 hour later.

"Why my baby look so fucking good." I said as I walked down the stairs to meet KB in the living room, the car was out front and we were ready to go. He stuck his tongue out and did a spin. I rubbed my hands down the front of his outfit and pressed my lips against him.

I then leaned up to his ear and said, "You got me so wet right now

I then leaned up to his ear and said, "You got me so wet right now." His eyes widened.

"For real. We don't have to go to the club. Lets stay in." He started taking off his shoes.

"Baby we worked so hard for this. You have to go see it." He rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"Such a fucking tease." He muttered under his breath. I smiled to myself and walked out the door behind him. It didn't take us long to get to get to the party. Paparazzi lined the side of the street much more than the last time we were here. I shrunk in my seat and gave puppy eyes to KB.

"Nope, sit your ass up and lets go." I sighed and slid out the car. I grabbed his hand and shielded my body behind his. I hate all the flashes so I just kept my head down and followed him in. We walked straight to the VIP section. We met up with Naomi and AJ. A few of KB's sibling were there. Jenny who now works at my job. Elijah who is 21 and is constantly hitting on me.