Off to LA!✨

Paisli POV✨😣👣💎

" Paisli wake up.." I felt someone wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw Jaylen (Jay). I sighed putting the cover over my head. I heard him laugh.

"What time is it?" I said.

"6:00 in the morning come on we need to get on our plane!" Jay said taking the cover on my head. I sighed and looked at him.

" You want me to pick you up?" He said reading my mind. I smiled than he sighed. He scoop me up and grab my purse and walked downstairs. I got up and sipped on some shoes.

"Wait whats gonna happened to them?" I said referring to August nieces, Love!

" They'll be okay were gonna let them go today!" Jay said smiling.

"Really?" I said worried.

" I promise baby!" He said smiling. I smiled as he kissed me. I pulled away than I walked out the door. He held my wasit behind me as I was about to opened the door.

"Let me opened the door.." He said smiling.  I grinned ane sat in the car. He closed the door and ran to the other side. Elijah never did that when I was with him. How come he haven't been trying find me? Anyway I turned to Jay and he was staring at me. I smiled and laughed.

"What?" I said smiling. He learned over and kissed my lips I opened  my mouth than he deepened the kiss. I closed my eyes and than he broke the kiss. I opened my eyes and saw him breathing smiling starting the car. I smiled looking forward. He turned up the radio and it was Do you mind! I smiled as Jaylen was singing. When we made it to the airport I saw we had are own plane. We walked to the plane and Jay grabbed my hand. Don't get me wrong  Elijah never took mr own planes and grabbed my hand he's not the type,but this feels great but I'm not going to sink in his love trap. I walked up the stairs and looked around the jet. I smiled walking fully in, I went to the stairs and went upstairs and saw a bed and tv. I smiled turning around seeing Jay. He was staring at me up and down.

"Uh no..no sex!" I said walking past him. He picked me up from behind and kissed me. I smiled as he took me to bed. He kissed me I deepened the kiss then he moved to my neck. I grab my purse while he did that and drop it to the floor. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"You okay need that? "He said looking down. I grabbed him before he grab it.

"No No I don't need it" I said kissing his lips so he won't look inside the bag. He smiled and started kissing my lips again.

After getting the D!💦............

I sighed looking at Jay. He fell asleep after we having sex. I looked down and grabbed my purse. I opened it and grabbed my gun. I clocked the gun and pointed it at Jay. I was about to push until I realized what I was doing. I started shaking and faced the gun my way. I started to cry than sob. Than Jay woke up and looked at me. He looked scared.

" Paisli put the gun down..please put the gun baby!" He said holding his hand out for the gun. I closed my eyes and let a tear I was about to shot than I let put it down. Jay grabbed it and put it on the table. I started crying Jay hugged me rubbing my back. I stopped crying thinking about not killing Jay I guess i got some messed up I wanted to kill myself. I sighed than Jay let go.

" Why you do that? Try to kill yourself?" Jay said.

" I don't know.." I said wiping my tears. He wiped my tear than got up.

" I'll be back ok see where we at?" He said putting on his boxers and shirt. I nodded as he left out. I check the time and saw it was 7:34am. I got up and put on a rob. I walked out and saw Jay beating up some guy. I ran over and tried to push him off.

" NIGGA HOW THE FUCK U GET ON MY PLANE??!?!" Jay said kicking him in the face.

"JAYDEN GET OFF HIM HE COUGHING BLOOD!!" I said pushing him off. He turned and slapped me. I held my hand over my face. I heard him gasped and tried to move my hand.

" OH MY GOSH BABY I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO HIT YOU BAE PLEASE I'M SORRY-" I cut him off.

"FUCK YOU JAYDEN!" I said moving his hand off me. I ran to stairs running upstairs. I heard him run behind me.

"BABY PLEASE!" Jay said turning me around. I wiped my tears quickly. He tried to touch my face I moved quickly and ran to the room locking the door.

" PAISLI!!!" He said trying to open the door. I went to my suitcase unzipped it and pulled out a pair of jeans and a crop top sweatshirt. Than I heard him banging on the door. I put on my clothes grabbed the phone and went in the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at my face and saw a red mark. I grab my makeup and tried to cover it up. Once I was done i grabbed his phone and heard the door bang opened. I screamed than ran to the door. Jay blocked the door he opened it.

"Paisli I'm sorry!!" He said trying to walk to me. I started to cry again. He walked to me and tried grabbed the phone. I tried all my power to not give it to him.

___________________________________

I woke up in someone arms. I looked up and saw Jay on his phone. I moved over and he grabbed my hand.

" I'm sorry Paisli!" He said worried. I looked around..

"Where is he than?"I said getting about to get up. He pulled me back down.

"He in the lounge I didn't kill him." Jay said putting me back in his arms. I sighed than got up.

" Look I'm sorry paisli I didn't mean to hint you im sorry i love you..im gonna make up to you when we get to LA ok?" He said licking his lips. I sighed than he kissed my lips.  I deepened it and he put me in his lap than stopped kissing me.

"When do we get to LA!" I said playing with his ear. He checked his phone.

"10 more minutes!" He said smiling.

" How about we play a game?" I said smiling.

"What kind of game?"

" 10 questions game..I'll go first!"

" K"

" Why do you love me?" I said wondering. He sighed and looked at me.

"I looked at you one time and I fell in love..your smile lights up my world,you have the most positive and funniest personality I ever seen and it's so beautiful, your smart, your kind and your special I love you!" He said smiling. I smiled as he kissed my cheek. Elijah never told me I was special or had a funny personality.

I don't what's happening but I think I'm falling in love..DAMN IT!