True Intentions Show

**I'm going to start off by saying I'm surprised to be alive. I had winter formal last night and so much alcohol was consumed. Never again. Next week is dead week (aka the week before finals) and I'm dying inside, but thats okay. I hope to make it out of this semester with my sanity intact.

 Anyway - MUCH IMPORTANT NOTE! If you're a loyal unknowner and you're here from reading Knox's girl - which just surpassed 1 million reads :'-) - then I'm assuming you seen the sneak peek for Troy's story. I've gotten amazing feedback and LOTS OF PEOPLE have been asking when that story will start being regularly updated. Now, it depends on this story. There's isn't much left really at all - at max like 10 more chapters,  if even that - so once this story gets finished up, I will start to prewrite some of Troy's story chapters and get a good amount written before I begin uploading regularly. I would say no more than two(ish) months wait time for that story to make its debut!! Thanks for sticking with me through this long author's note (if u did you're a tru homie) and I hope you enjoy the update!!

Aceso's POV

Xavier's eyes turned cold the instant my words registered with him.

"Please?" I beg, mustering up the best puppy dog eyes I could manage. His cold exterior melted instantly. Bingo.

"Sweetheart, can it wait until a little later? I'd like to tie up some loose ends I've been meaning to take care of within the pack." He tried reasoning, but I knew he just really didn't want me in those cells. Well, that's just really too damn bad.

"But I know Leighton has to be in huge trouble otherwise he would've never come here. I know I wouldn't. You're kind of a cock sucker sometimes." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest. I heard simultaneous snorts of laughter, a single pissed off growl, and the clearing of throats.

"Fine, we'll go to the God damned cells." He growled out, completely frustrated with me. I gigged to myself, knowing how thankful I am to have someone who loves me as much as he does while also putting up with my abundance of shit.

I lean up, pecking his cheek after he walked around desk to stand next to me. "I love you." I say with conviction. The tension in his body fades and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I know, baby. Let's go see your friend." He said, before kissing me hard on the lips.

**

I now know why no one wanted me in these cells. I also now understand the saying, "out of sight, out of mind" and, "ignorance is bliss". Dear God, I wish I could be ignorant about all the things I've seen in the short few minutes we've been navigating these cells. I was practically plastered to Xavier's side, completely overwhelmed and scared. I knew it was killing him to want to say 'I told you so', but he's refrained from doing so the whole time, and for that I'm thankful.

"It's coming up on the right." Xavier muttered against my ear, giving my hip a reassuring squeeze. I swallowed the giant lump in my throat. We came up on one of the nice looking cells. I knew it wasn't intentional, but I'm at least glad this corner didn't smell overwhelmingly like mold.

It was dark enough that I could only see about two feet into the cell. I tried to step closer to get a better look inside the cell, but Xavier's hand instantly restricted the movement. I looked up at him questioningly, but knew not to push it too much when he game me such hard eyes. Xavier cleared his throat, which caused some rustling inside the cell.

"Come to interrogate me again?" Came a gruff, but familiar voice. I gasped as Leighton's imposing, well what I used to think was imposing before I met Xavier, frame came into view. He looked completely exhausted and spent.