And Then Shit Hits The Fan

**It's been a good day for updates I guess! I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving, and a safe black friday. Bitches can be crazy over some 2.99 fuzzy socks. This is short, and I'm sorry for that, but it's what I have right now! I'm writing some more right now.**

Aceso's POV

I shot up in bed, quickly scrambling off and making a beeline for the bathroom. Dropping onto my knees, I just barely made it to the toilet bowl before spewing my guts everywhere. That's the last time I'll ever eat lasagna. I thought bitterly as I gagged just from the disgusting smell alone. I thought back to the pills Emily had prescribed me and kept cursing myself over and over for not taking one. My baby would never develop properly unless my body got enough nutrients and that wasn't going to happening if I was throwing up everything I ate at all times of the day.

"You're going to have to take the pills, honey. I was the exact same way with you and Lee. It was four straight months of eating and then throwing it right back up a couple hours later." I shuddered at the horrible thought of having to endure this shit for four straight months. I would never have survived that. I'm only about three days in and I'm already waving my white flag.

"What the hell is going on? Are you sick, angel?" My dad's deep voice floated into the bathroom from the doorway. My mom went to open her big mouth and blab about my pregnancy, but she stopped the second I lightly punched her leg. Her eyes flew to me and she gave me a pointed look that said, 'If you ever pull that shit again I'll make you regret being born'. I mouthed the word 'don't' and she released a heavy sigh before nodding in agreeance. "Well?" My dad prodded again, tapping his foot impatiently on the tile floor.

"What's going on? Oh, Cece, did you not take those pills yet?"

"Jesus, lets just make me throwing up a family function why don't we?" I gritted out between clenched teeth.

"You're my little girl, I have every right to be worried when I come in to see you throwing up. Especially when you were all fine when I left last night." I smiled at his words. Left is an understatement. We had to force him out of the room.

"What? This is my bedroom, you can't kick me out!" He yelled playfully.

"Well that's exactly what we're doing Jarrod. I want mother/daughter bonding and that can't happen with you here. Plus none of the spare rooms have beds big enough to comfortably fit three people." My mom explained while tossing him his pillow.

"I tell you what, an ungrateful bunch is what you all are." He teased before entering the ensuite closet/bathroom to change into his pajamas and brush his teeth. While he was getting ready to leave, we were getting comfortable in bed. Alethia and I both snuggled into our mom before giggling and wrapping our arms around each other. A slight sniffle and the clearing of a throat caught our attention and we all looked up. Dad stood near the foot of the bed with tears in his eyes, watching us.

"Dad, don't cry! There's only room for three girls in the room right now." Alethia had teased him.

"You shut that smart little mouth, young lady. Men can be sensitive, too." He said pointedly as he grabbed his things and wandered over to press a kiss to all three of our heads before finally leaving.

Not that you could really classify "leaving" as walking out the door, changing into wolf form, and then laying in front of the door like that all night. Not that any of us were going to comment on it.

"Sweetie, you need to tell him. He's your father." My mom whispered quietly enough that only the two of us heard it.

"I know. I had full intentions on telling him, just not while my head is in the toilet." I explained, still feeling incredibly nauseous. She helped me up before handing me a spare toothbrush and some toothpaste. Once finished I joined everyone in the bedroom, glancing at Alethia and knowing exactly how we both wanted to break this to our father.

"So you both lost the bet." I said glancing between my mom and dad.

"What are you on about, angel?" My dad asked, clearly confused.

"You and mom both lost the bet. Me and Alethia are both pregnant." I said, in a no bullshit mood. Alethia and I both watched as four separate emotions flittered across his face, one after another.

First shock, then happiness, excitement, and finally anger.

"Oh Jarrod come off of it! You've been talking about wanting to be a grandpa for years. How did you think that was going to happen? Immaculate conception?" My mom huffed while rolling her eyes.

"Just because I wanted grandkids doesn't mean I have to be happy about the way they were conceived, pumpkin." My dad said to my mom, totally miffed. She waved her hand in the air as if dismissing his comment altogether and bounced to her feet.

"This is going to be so exciting! We can go baby shopping and get the rooms all set up so that you both aren't too stressed out when the time comes." My mom gushed, her happiness almost palpable.

"Whoa, pumpkin, calm down. Give the girls some room to breathe, yeah?" The light in her eyes dimmed just the slightest bit as she nodded.

"Actually, that sounds perfect. I don't want to have to rush around to get everything done last minute. That kind of stress won't be good for the baby." I said to which Alethia quickly agreed. "Unfortunately, I can't go today. Xavier promised he'd take me to see Leighton in the pack cells to figure out why he came running here in the first place." Before I could even finish my sentence, a menacing growl ripped through the room. I released a defeated sigh, knowing that that reaction was a given from my father.

"There's no way in fucking hell you are going into that building! Especially not now that you're pregnant. Christ, Aceso, are you trying to dig your old man an early grave?" He spoke as he gnashed he teeth together while rubbing at his temples. My chest became heavy with emotion.

"N-no, I just wanted to see my best friend and make sure he's okay." I stuttered out through the large lump that'd formed in my throat. I didn't wait for him to reply, because I knew for a fact it would just be him giving me another reason as to why I shouldn't and wouldn't be going to see Leighton.

Entering Xavier's office, I suddenly became aware of how ridiculous I looked dressed in nothing but Xavier's shirt (which was so long on me that you couldn't tell I was wearing pants) and his boxers as the other occupants of the room looked me up and down. Xavier's loud, possessive growl tore through the room, causing every male's eyes to either drop or advert to anything in the room that wasn't me.

"What is it, baby girl?" He said, his voice deep and raspy like it always was. I almost forgot what I needed because of all the dirty thoughts that started running through my head.

I cleared my throat, trying to push my embarrassment aside before speaking. "I want to go see Leighton now."