School Love Affair

Remember BTS'  Boys' in luv MV....???  As I read _tae10's dream, it's giving me that vibe. Except it's monsta x ft hyungwon and shownu.

• • •

So i've dream about monsta x...

I was walking on my classroom when i saw something underneath my table. I smile by myself and sit on my seat taking the paper. It writes...

'I like you -hyungwon'

I smile idiotly and hide the paper when shownu was arrived at eyed me weirdly. 

"What's that?" 

He pointed at the paper as i hide it.

"It's nothing special"

i lied and he just shrug it off, leaving away from me. Then i saw hyungwon walk pass by my class as he smile at me and i did the same.

Then after break or after school, i can't point out there but i'm at the back with my friend and monsta x.

They want to choose their teammates for sports event.

"I want to choose first" 

shownu raised his arm and i just keep glancing at hyungwon.

"Who? Who?" 

The other asked.

"I choose --(i don't know if he called my name or not)" 

he pointed at me as i was surprised.

"What? Who? Me?" 

I pointed to myself and he nodded. I then stood between hyungwon and shownu.

I keep thinking that i wanted to be with hyungwon but this can't be. He suddenly put his arm around my shoulder as i just smile at him. I sense that they were sending each other a glare but i didn't mind.

When he remove his arm from me, shownu put his arm around my shoulder and put me closer to him.

and i would just looking at wonho

worried abt me

And he looks hot af

suddenly shownu give me a pink-white flower and a ring on top of it. I look at him in awe and take it from him.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

I think that what he said before i was awake because of my sister telling me to woke up and go to school.

Funny thing is that when i go to school i saw something underneath my table and it's not a confession from man/boys, it just from my friend. And i was smiling like an idiot thought that it was from my crush.

• • •

That's a cute dream.. The ending tho.

  hahaha can someone play DEJAVU by Soonamoo. xD