SonicXTails lol Don't Die

Tails smiled as he cuddled up closer to Sonic. The two were sitting at the edge of a large loveseat, sharing a blanket.
Sonic zoned out, staring absently at the tv. Tails was intently watching the movie.
Tails backed up as he felt Sonic jolt. The hedgehog was coughing lightly. Tails smirked and nudged Sonic.
"You alright?" He asked.
"I'm fine-" Sonic barely got out his responce before he fell into a coughing fit.
Sonic faced away from Tails, not covering his mouth. He felt phlem rise and melt into spittle. He swallowed as much as he could.
Finally, Sonic finished.  He wiped his mouth off and sat up straight.
"I'm good." Sonic said.
Tails began to laugh.
"Don't die, now." Tails teased.
Sonic whipped his head back ro face Tails. His eyes were cold.
"I'll die all I want don't tell me what to do." Came Sonic's cold reply.
Tails wasn't phased. He giggled and pecked Sonic on the lips.
Sonic's cold facade melted away as he begun to laugh along with his lover.
Sonic took Tails in his arms and stood up. Sonic spun around, making Tails squeal in surprise.
He slowly stopped and hugged Tails tight, nuzzling him. Neither has to speak. Their love beat through their bodies and warmed the very air around them.
They were forever in love.