14. Barbershop quartet

After spending a few weeks at Evans, I remembered literally everything about Evan and Damon and a girl called Felicity , I never met felicity, Evan called her telling her I was alive and she thought it was some sick joke, but when she walks into E...

After spending a few weeks at Evans, I remembered literally everything about Evan and Damon and a girl called Felicity , I never met felicity, Evan called her telling her I was alive and she thought it was some sick joke, but when she walks into Evans apartment with Damon, I think her heart fell out of her ass when she saw me making toast in the kitchen.
"Hey" I say with a mouth full of toast. Her jaw drops and she goes ghostly pale, pretty sure I could see through her.
"Y-you're d--" she stutters causing me to roll my eyes.
"Dead? Clearly. A bit like this tragic piece of bread" I giggle pulling the burnt toast from the toaster.
"H-how?" She gasps staring at Evan wide eyed.
"I did explain to you on the phone but you weren't listening, just yelling at me" Evan says, giving her the 'I told you so' look.
She stares at me for a second before dropping her Bag and engulfing me into a hug.
"I nearly got butter on you sorry" I giggle holding out my burnt toast away from her and wrapping my spare hand around her.
"The barbershop quartet is back" Damon yells clapping his hands together.
"None of us can sing?" I furrow my eyebrows at him as Felicity pulls away not taking her eyes off me.
"We couldn't think of a creative name" Evan chuckles.
"We all have a degree in something and none of us could come up with a name, wow we are bad" I mumble.
I have a degree in physics , Damon has a degree in English, Felicity has a degree in computer engineering and Evan has a degree in mathematics, we are all major nerds and had no friends in high school or university.
"It's like nothing's changed" Evan chuckles before a loud knock sounds at the door.
We all trade looks before Damon jogs to the door, I watch wearily from the kitchen, gripping the hand gun in my jacket pocket. Damon swings the door open, to only be greeted by a punch to the face.
A scream leaves Felicity's pink lips as I pull my gun out and cock it.
3 men, in black clad, with hydra logos and heavily equipped with guns and weapons march into the room, one of them grabbing Damon and dragging him towards us.
"Wow voronkov needs to learn that 3 is just too easy" I mutter.
"Who the hell a-" Evan stops mid sentence as a gun is aimed at him.
"Don't touch my friends" I spit pushing felicity behind me.
The agent that had Damon presses a gun against his temple, he tenses is up and freezes staring at me wide eyed.
"Don't you fucking dare, let him go and I'll come with you." I bargain not lowering my gun.
"Alex no" Damon whispers before he thrown towards us.
"Sike!" I yell once Damon was safely behind me, hugging Felicity who was a shaking mess.
I kick the dining table chair into a agent, knocking him over, he shoots aimlessly around the room as the other two agents run at me.
"Go run!" I yell at the trio as I punch a guard in the face before kneeing him in the chin.
"No! We are not leaving you" Evan yells as the agent drops unconscious onto the floor.
I send a powerful kick to the agents temple I knocked over, knocking him out instantly before smacking the third one over the head with my gun.
"Please, I don't want you to see this" I frown not looking back at them and aiming the gun at one of the unconscious agents.
"Alex don't kill him!" Felicity shrieks.
"It's what I'm trained to do" I say before putting a bullet in the first agents head.
"Alex!" Evans British accent yells just before I shoot the second one.
The last agent, the one who I hit with a gun, was still conscious.
"Tell me...have you got the winter soldier?" I hiss grabbing his collar and dragging him off the floor and throwing him into a wall. I aim the gun to the centre of his forehead, waiting for a response.
"Cut of one head" he stutters holding up a small capsule of cyanide.
"Answer my fucking question" I yell glaring at him hoping to dear god he doesn't swallow that pill.
"2 more shall takes its place" he chokes out swallowing the pill.
"No!" I yell throwing him to the floor as he begins foaming at the mouth and spazzing slightly.
"Hail hydra" was the last thing he said before his body goes limp.
"ебать гидра!" I yell shooting the body in frustration.
"Alex" a small voice whispers, a hand gently pressing to my shoulder. I freak out and grab the hand, twisting it around as I spun around to see who touched me.
"Ahh" Evan hisses as he leans slightly The more I twist his arm.
"Evan" I gasp letting go of him and apologising.
"We better move" he says ignoring my apologies.
"Go where? I'm not going anywhere with that psycho" felicity screeches.
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath" I shoot her a thin smile.
"Whatever she's insane I'm not following her she'll get us killed!"felicity shrieks.
"Fine your call, Hydra will come back here, they will look for me, they know I'm with you, so when they come back, don't ask me for help." I spit counting the bullets Left in my gun.
"Evan you go with Alex, I'll Stay here with felicity" Damon bargains kissing felicity's temple.
"Are you two dating or something?" I smirk reloading my hand gun.
"N-no" Damon stutters.
"Your cute when you lie Damon, I'm not blind" I chuckle.
"Your not mad?" Felicity whispers.
"Now why would I be?"
"The Alex I knew would punch one of us in the face for that" Damon chimes.
"Well that's the thing, I'm not Alex" I smile cocking the gun.
"Let's bounce" I yell waltzing out of the front door followed by Evan.
"What the hell was that?" Evan questions catching up to me and throwing his bag over his shoulder.
"Those my dear friend where hydra agents, and that was the artic fox" I explain pressing the elevator button and stepping in when the door opens immediately.
"Well part of the artic fox"
"That was only part?" Evan exasperates Leaning against the mirror as the elevator doors shut.
"Oh you don't want to see her, she's not me she's inhuman, once I start I can't stop, she's bad cop I'm good cop" I say my words getting caught in my throat.

"Not only is Hydra after me, now shield will be because I just killed 3 people, I made a promise to shield that I could tom New York freely as long as I didn't harm anyone, although they were Hydra agents I don't think this will sit well with shield." I sigh once we are in the car.
"So where too?"
"You know sister Margaret's school for wayward girls?" I ask starting up the car.
"Yes..."
"There"
"Why?"
"You'll see" I grin pulling out of the Parking lot just as a few police cars pull up.

...

"Why the fuck are we here Alex?" Evan cusses climbing out of my car and staring up at the school.
"You've got to keep your chill when we go in, they smell fear" I grin grabbing his hand and guiding him down the alley way next to the school to a side door.
I look around before opening the old door and entering the warm bar that stunk of beer and cigarette smoke. Evan closes the door behind him and as he does the whole bar goes silent and all eyes on me.
"Well holy shit Alex" weasel yells leaning on the bar and staring at me over his glasses.
"I'm not dead!" I cheer and everyone in the bar cheers before going back to whatever they where doing.
I wander over to the bar where weasel was, reading over the big black chalk board that had the deadpool on.
"Give me a blow job" I chime sitting down at the bar.
"A What?" Evans eyes widen as he sits down next to me.
"One blow job" weasel says handing me the shot glass that had some type of alcohol in it and whipped cream.
"Blow jobs a drink?" Evan asks as I tip the horrific drink back.
"Yep that shits still as bad as I remember" I gag.
"How on earth did you pull this off?" Weasel asks.
"To be honest I don't even know how I did it" I explain watching as Evan awkwardly gets approached by a bleach blonde girl who was flirting with him, she then leans in and whispers something to Evan making him turn red.
"Uhm oh god, sorry can't leave my friend" he stutters nervously gesturing to me.
"Nah go honey I won't mind" I smile at her. "She isn't your friend, the artic fox doesn't have friends" she smiles back before She takes his hand and drags him away from the bar and out the back door to her car.
"Where's wade?"
"Right here" the familiar voice chimes, I spin around in my stool expecting to see wade with his deadpool attire on, but instead he was dressed normally, and his face was normal.
"Your face!" I shriek poking his face.
"I know still looking pretty hot"
"How'd you fix it?"
"That's a story for another day, now you've got to tell me how the shit you died and came back to life" wade says sitting down next to me.

ебать гидра; Fuck hydra